Limmy's Show

jamamafegan

I watched the show but what do you mean about Byers Road? Maybe I missed a bit.

Just before the show, he said on Twitter that he would be out on Byers Road with the cameras and asked for folk to come along. That's what the part of the show about needing permission from the council was about.

First one I'd seen this series and from hearing what my mates had to say about the first 2 episodes I wasn't expecting much, but it was hilarious!

My favorite sketch was the Dee Dee one, probably one of best Dee Dee ones I'd seen. Absolutely hilarious some parts of it, especially "then I decided to handle some business....any eccies?" laugh.gif

Dee Dee was superb. Him singling along to Aqua was outstanding. And 'you're drunk. Ask me next time'

Also loved the sketch where he was lying in bed at night being hassled by his mind

'Years to chip away at that mortgage'

Well worth watching more than once as the daft short bits often make me laugh more than the sketches. The sort of ones you almost forget were in it. This weeks ones were top notch

The guy losing 'the house, the wife, the weans' on the horses. The guy going outside for a fag. The dancing figure with Limmy's head on it. Limmy dressed as a woman doing the Charleston. The American guy with the tumour 'you're a real SOB' and the jakie couple 'But you did it with him, how come you widnae do it with me?'

Really enjoying this series