MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I'm thinking there'll be a third title fight as well, but I wasn't sure what it'd be. The women's strawweight title might be worth a shout, especially with two big title fights, they could use this as an opportunity to give it some serious exposure.

Didn't realise 194 had been confirmed for Vegas. Bit of a let down as the stadium show could have been amazing.

Weidman Belfort confirmed as the co-main today.

You mean Weidman v Rockhold?

Unsure how I'd feel about stadium show. Would be pretty epic scale wise, but I'd imagine the atmosphere will possibly be better in the MGM.

Rousey vs Holly Holm at UFC 195, wtf??

meh, not much between her and Nunes who was the other contender probably. Zingano and Davis too handily beaten by her recently to warrant another go yet...You could make the argument Tate has waited a couple of years since her beating now but still, don't have any problems with it tbh. No one else is anywhere near her yet. Tate vs Nunes will probably be set up for the next eliminator.

Edited by Christophe

• 2 weeks later...

Was flying back from a week in Vegas last night, sat down in the airport and Conor McGregor was sitting across from me and was on the same flight. Really sound guy, spoke to everyone that approached him, even those that didn't actually know who he was. Got to speak to him for a wee while and got a photo too, were speaking about the presser, says he loves selling fights.

Enjoyed last night's card as well, had Arlovski winning the 1st and 3rd and Mighty Mouse with a shut-out. Mighty Mouse was tremendous. Rumble and Paige were both impressive as well! Haven't watched the prelims yet, but heard Rivera v Lineker was a cracker!

Was flying back from a week in Vegas last night, sat down in the airport and Conor McGregor was sitting across from me and was on the same flight. Really sound guy, spoke to everyone that approached him, even those that didn't actually know who he was. Got to speak to him for a wee while and got a photo too, were speaking about the presser, says he loves selling fights.

Enjoyed last night's card as well, had Arlovski winning the 1st and 3rd and Mighty Mouse with a shut-out. Mighty Mouse was tremendous. Rumble and Paige were both impressive as well! Haven't watched the prelims yet, but heard Rivera v Lineker was a cracker!

^^^^Pics

I see UF has started in US any idea when its on over here and what chanel?

Rivera v Linekar was good if you enjoy two guys wilding swinging at each other at the same time ala Sanchez v Melendez style. It's entertaining but certainly not the most technical.