Royal bun in the oven

kiwififer

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, at least it lessens Harry's chances of ever becoming king... although that would be quite fun.

In June 1894, James Kier Hardie, founder of the Labour Party suggested to the House of Commons that a message of condolence to the relatives of the 251 coal miners killed by an explosion in a colliery near Pontypridd, Wales, should be added to an address of congratulations on the birth of a royal heir (the future Edward VIII). When his request was refused, Hardie made a speech attacking the privileges of the monarchy.

Would any of the current Labour Party like to follow their founders example.....?

who cares! the same year that kid is born millions of other kids will be born as well,

oddly enough when some of those kids grow up they wont work either and will be supported by the tax payer as well.

Funny that coming from a Sevco fan laugh.gif

Hyperemesis Gravidarum is a little more serious than plain old morning sickness. It's quite dangerous.

apologies, i just read the ticker tape message on the BBC that said morning sickness.....

Willl we get a day off work? The Royal family have really stepped up to the plate in recent years with their record of securing days off, here's hoping they keep things ticking over for the day of the birth.

Princess Kate gives birth to black baby.

In other news, former Livingston defender Marvin Andrews sets new world land speed record whilst sprinting to Heathrow airport to catch a flight to Trinidad & Tobago.

Isn't Kate over 18?

Man shags woman. Woman becomes pregnant.

Not too sure about the "woman" bit.

Penny Junor, royal watcher and writer

Penny Junor said the duchess's pregnancy was "very, very good news and the news everyone has been waiting for".

She added: "I have no idea how severe the condition [morning sickness] is, but I would imagine it's all precautionary and they just want to make sure she's as healthy and happy as she can be.

"I imagine they will be treated with a little more privacy... William is a highly private man, as is Kate.

"I think that the press, particularly in the wake of the Leveson Inquiry, will be a little more restrained," she added.

Archived