Royal bun in the oven

kiwififer

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think James if hes a boy. He would be James III but Salmond would no doubt have other ideas and call him James VIII. He is so in touch with the people of Scotland in that way.

I'm still so "that way" that I resent the title Queen Elizabeth II.

I think I read somewhere that after the fuss over QEII the next King James would be known as the VIII. The new system being they would carry on from the highest number from the old English and Scottish lines. Seems a bit of a cop out mind you.

It would be James VIII. The highest number now takes priority. William will be William V despite Scotland having one less William than England. I there was to be a King Alexander, say, he would be Alexander IV even in England.

I think I read somewhere that after the fuss over QEII the next King James would be known as the VIII. The new system being they would carry on from the highest number from the old English and Scottish lines. Seems a bit of a cop out mind you.

I should pay more attention

Classic Sun

A guy I know has been lambasted by the Sun for posting about the royal baby. Pretty horrific what he said but I couldn't help laughing at his reaction when he was confronted. laugh.gif

Aye I saw that. What a pair of fannies. The Sun is a pile of shite but was delighted when they found them.

Story written by Ben Archibald... does he not post on here? laugh.gif

Indeed, it's a shame to see him stooping to such low-rent faux outrage articles, though no doubt sub-edited to death.

What a despicable rag that paper is.

Classic Sun

A guy I know has been lambasted by the Sun for posting about the royal baby. Pretty horrific what he said but I couldn't help laughing at his reaction when he was confronted. laugh.gif

..."as joy of the news swept over the nation"...

Did it? I must've missed that.

Who does Benjamin post as on here?

..."as joy of the news swept over the nation"...

Did it? I must've missed that.

Who does Benjamin post as on here?

I found that a contentious issue as well. laugh.gif I also noted it's written by two people. Was that because there was too much foaming at the mouth for just one person to handle?

I always thought he was an alright poster if he's who I think he is.

the bbc news just said kate "has a tough decision on whether to live in angelsey or remain in london full time"

north wales is shite but it's not fucking somalia! what a slap in the face that is: your area is so crappy could be considered to have a detrimental effect on a perfectly healthy young woman's pregnancy.

I agree but they should be punished anyway for their "prank" IMO.

They wanted publicity they will get it now.

Its a nurse from the hospital who has committed suicide not the receptionist,is being reported now

Archived