Royal bun in the oven

kiwififer

Nice to see the couple having children and setting a good example. When you consider how much the Western population is declining due to "family planning", it's good to see the Royal couple having a child

Or due to the financial struggles having a child these days can be

Not that they have ever lived in the real world

Poor attempt at trolling, shame on you

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Good morning darling!"

"Morning m...m...m...m....Willmmbbbbeemm.....

"Great news my darling!"

"Whats that my darmmm....darlimmm... Williambbbwwwwmmm....

"Grandad Phil's sending us to Paris on an all-expenses to celebrate!"

"Tha...mmbeeww....that's....mbeeww...that's greaaaannnnewwwimmmmbbbwwweeeeaaacccch!

Yeah, all we hear about is fertility, when ANARCHY IS UPON US!!!!!!

post-4200-0-77053700-1354563055_thumb.jp

I've bought new locks for the doors. :(

I liked when the journalist established the monetary value of the stolen good. From Poundland. Really insightful journalism that.

I'm pleased for them, a happy enough looking young couple, who look at least that they're in love are about too have their first child. Who's forking out for the nappies is neither here nor there tbh

Who's forking out for the nappies is neither here nor there tbh

Unless they live on a sink estate, in which case it's the focus for the fury of right-wing shed-dwellers and newspaper editorials alike.

well, at least it lessens Harry's chances of ever becoming king... although that would be quite fun.

In June 1894, James Kier Hardie, founder of the Labour Party suggested to the House of Commons that a message of condolence to the relatives of the 251 coal miners killed by an explosion in a colliery near Pontypridd, Wales, should be added to an address of congratulations on the birth of a royal heir (the future Edward VIII). When his request was refused, Hardie made a speech attacking the privileges of the monarchy.

Would any of the current Labour Party like to follow their founders example.....?

I managed to find Hardie's quote. The only thing that's changed in 120 years is that no-one (with the possible exception of Dennis Skinner) would say anything like this in Parliament today..

"From his childhood onward this boy [the future Edward VIII] will be surrounded by sycophants and flatterers by the score—[Cries of ‘Oh, oh!’]—and will be taught to believe himself as of a superior creation. [Cries of ‘Oh, oh!’] A line will be drawn between him and the people whom he is to be called upon some day to reign over. In due course, following the precedent which has already been set, he ...will be sent on a tour round the world, and probably rumours of a morganatic alliance will follow—[Loud cries of ‘Oh, oh!’ and ‘Order!’]—and the end of it all will be that the country will be called upon to pay the bill. [Cries of Divide!]"

James Keir Hardie, House of Commons speech (1894)

Salmond and Sturgeon's SNP baby, due late Summer/ early Autumn 2014, will ensure a victory for the 'Yes' vote.

You heard it here first.

Damn royals! That privileged b*****d gets an extra year in the womb! Unless you are implying that 'Wills and Kate' aren't going to waste any time in producing their spare. ;)

As for names, and we are BOUND to get bored to tears about possible names, I fancy Alexander. King Alexander IV has a certain ring to it IMO. David III would be another good option but Dub II wins it for me. In all honesty I can see it being a Henry if it is a boy, perhaps they will go for the more boring Edward or George. If it is a girl Elizabeth is an absolute shoe-in IMO with an outside chance of a Mary, Anne or Margret.

Damn royals! That privileged b*****d gets an extra year in the womb! Unless you are implying that 'Wills and Kate' aren't going to waste any time in producing their spare. ;)

As for names, and we are BOUND to get bored to tears about possible names, I fancy Alexander. King Alexander IV has a certain ring to it IMO. David III would be another good option but Dub II wins it for me. In all honesty I can see it being a Henry if it is a boy, perhaps they will go for the more boring Edward or George. If it is a girl Elizabeth is an absolute shoe-in IMO with an outside chance of a Mary, Anne or Margret.

I'd put a small wager on Victoria for a girl.

I'd put a small wager on Victoria for a girl.

I'm not convinced. I think Victoria stands alone. Her name belongs to the years of her reign and in royal terms to her only. She was 'the' Victoria. Its a hell of a name to emulate and live up to and there hasn't been a Victoria in the Royal family for a while, that's not so say revivals don't happen. Elizabeth will be seen as a tribute to the unborn's great grandmother and is my number 1 pick. Mary has a chance due to the Queen mother and that it would be Queen Mary III. These royals don't much like to break with tradition.

Archived