Depression

Post-mortems are never good. You're only going over stuff you already know and more often than not with a character assassination too.

I would stand her up. Then you will have the ball well and truly in your court.

Totally agree. It's over but at least you have the last word, on your terms

Evening folks

Here is another update:

Met my ex again and for the last time before training. She asked me why did you not say you we're pissed off about me sleeping with this laddie after I told you on Sunday. I said I was scared of asking you :(. This laddie was going to be there with her while we were discussing things in case I kicked off but my mate was there to help me through it.

She said she wished she never slept with the laddie but I believe that is a load of pish :lol:. My mate was trying to get us back together in which she said it would never work. She said we needed to both move on and find someone else. Which I agree. I still reckon and still many others at my training that they're both going out.

After speaking to her. I went to get changed and in the changing rooms the laddie was there. Luckily I managed to keep my cool and ignored him. I sat there for 5mins just sitting there quietly then got myself changed. On the pitch, some of them were asking me if I was alright, I said I just wanted to play football and have a laugh. I possibly played my best football of the year tonight.

I feel better now. Can't wait for Christmas and the New Year. Now I can start going out on the pull :)

Feeling like I'm stuck in a rut, general boredom, bad moods etc. Nothing suicidal or even suggestive towards self harm tho.

Have you been feeling like it for a while? I'm sure you know well enough that this affects everyone from time to time but it's when it becomes long lasting and begins to affect other areas of your life that it's a cause for concern. Can you think of anything that might have triggered it? Sometimes it's situational and you can pinpoint something a problem and work on that. If you can't think of anything specific or is something you can't deal with, it might help to talk to someone about it.

Self-harm and/or suicidal thoughts don't affect everyone who is depressed but that doesn't mean that their condition isn't as important. I'd encourage you to talk to someone about it, even if it's only been a short term problem so far - be it a friend, someone on here or a family member. If it has been a bit longer (more than two weeks) or is having an impact on your day to day life, have a look at websites like See Me, Mind, Breathing Space or SAMH, try their advice lines and visit your GP. I hope that's helpful to you. :)

Have you been feeling like it for a while? I'm sure you know well enough that this affects everyone from time to time but it's when it becomes long lasting and begins to affect other areas of your life that it's a cause for concern. Can you think of anything that might have triggered it? Sometimes it's situational and you can pinpoint something a problem and work on that. If you can't think of anything specific or is something you can't deal with, it might help to talk to someone about it.

Self-harm and/or suicidal thoughts don't affect everyone who is depressed but that doesn't mean that their condition isn't as important. I'd encourage you to talk to someone about it, even if it's only been a short term problem so far - be it a friend, someone on here or a family member. If it has been a bit longer (more than two weeks) or is having an impact on your day to day life, have a look at websites like See Me, Mind, Breathing Space or SAMH, try their advice lines and visit your GP. I hope that's helpful to you. :)

Appreciate the reply

Probably a few things I can identify. But I've been feeling like this for a while now, 6 months maybe more.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

I don't really know if this is a good or bad thing but I suggest we have a sesh in Dundee on the 28th December for all the "low" "unhappy" "depressed" people if we/they fancy it.

Thoughts ?

Aye mate :D

Edited by Eoin Doyle

Appreciate the reply

Probably a few things I can identify. But I've been feeling like this for a while now, 6 months maybe more.

I definitely recommend seeing your doctor. That's a long time to be feeling that way and I imagine you'll be pretty sick of it by now!

I don't really know if this is a good or bad thing but I suggest we have a sesh in Dundee on the 28th December for all the "low" "unhappy" "depressed" people if we/they fancy it.

Thoughts ?

Sounds like a top idea.

Thoughts ?

It's a good idea. I'd drop in at some point, a few of the lads in this topic are top guys on here.

Feeling like I'm stuck in a rut, general boredom, bad moods etc. Nothing suicidal or even suggestive towards self harm tho.

I can only go on personal experience but I would suggest talking to someone even if its just a chat to get things off your chest about how things are. I was similar to you then something triggered a major change and led to being in a really bad place. Obviously everyone's different, I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Something I have never even heard of before but I would never have been able to understand it without getting help and now I'm getting it, my day to day moods and general well being are a hundred times better. Better to talk to someone though mate, might put things into a clearer perspective and help you out a bit

Thoughts ?

I'd be up for this. Will also be a good chance for Gordie to see that, despite my postings in various Pars related threads, I am not an angry man.

Also can we please drop this 'sleep with' pish please? We're aren't in a wanky American sitcom. Sorry to sound insensitive, but it's a real hate of mine. It's sex. Sex and sleeping are two different things. You can sleep with a lassie/guy or you can shag a lassie/guy. Not the same thing.

Glad that Eoin Doyle/IO is feeling better.

I'd be up for this. Will also be a good chance for Gordie to see that, despite my postings in various Pars related threads, I am not an angry man.

Also can we please drop this 'sleep with' pish please? We're aren't in a wanky American sitcom. Sorry to sound insensitive, but it's a real hate of mine. It's sex. Sex and sleeping are two different things. You can sleep with a lassie/guy or you can shag a lassie/guy. Not the same thing.

Glad that Eoin Doyle/IO is feeling better.

Cheers mate. Hope your better too :)

I can only go on personal experience but I would suggest talking to someone even if its just a chat to get things off your chest about how things are. I was similar to you then something triggered a major change and led to being in a really bad place. Obviously everyone's different, I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Something I have never even heard of before but I would never have been able to understand it without getting help and now I'm getting it, my day to day moods and general well being are a hundred times better. Better to talk to someone though mate, might put things into a clearer perspective and help you out a bit

Appreciate the advice