Depression

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting treatment from 3 doctors (one medical, one psychiatric and one "internal medicine") and that seems to be helping. Also on a shitload of drugs for mood stabilising and to get me more that 3 hours sleep a night. Currently on a medical leave of absence whilst they sort me out, but the insurance is paying me meantime.

Broke up with the gf, she seemed to take it personally when I had to go to doctor appointments/hospital that I was just avoiding her. IF that's her attitude then it's no real loss.

Had a bad time pre Christmas which saw me admitted to hospital for over a week but things look better now.

Thanks for asking

I'm getting treatment from 3 doctors (one medical, one psychiatric and one "internal medicine") and that seems to be helping. Also on a shitload of drugs for mood stabilising and to get me more that 3 hours sleep a night. Currently on a medical leave of absence whilst they sort me out, but the insurance is paying me meantime.

Broke up with the gf, she seemed to take it personally when I had to go to doctor appointments/hospital that I was just avoiding her. IF that's her attitude then it's no real loss.

Had a bad time pre Christmas which saw me admitted to hospital for over a week but things look better now.

Thanks for asking

What the f**k is 'internal medicine'?!

Aye she sounds mental. Maybe sell her some of your medication. You'll definitely be better off without someone like that.

Sorry to hear you were having a tough time but pleased to hear things are looking better.

New year same old shit. Friends were c***s stayed away from them and keep staying away. Positive side is I look at things in a completely objective way. If things don't change next couple of years I'm moving away from Scotland. It's shit tbh.

Edited by D.A.F.C

Been told by the DWP that because I can walk and talk I am fit for work. Don't get me wrong I want to work, I just don't want to spew my ring over customers but coughing like f**k isn't enough to give me space for a wee while.

Edited by GordieBoy80

New year been treating me A LOT better than 2015. Money has become a bit of a worry but that's standard for a student, also getting on a lot better with burd B but that's kinda dangerous because I fell pretty hard for the girl and I know it's not a good idea to do that again. Got a couple of tinder dates in the next few weeks that should help with that.

Also managed to get a grad job down in Manchester which I am over the moon about.

Overall a good start to the year.

New year been treating me A LOT better than 2015. Money has become a bit of a worry but that's standard for a student, also getting on a lot better with burd B but that's kinda dangerous because I fell pretty hard for the girl and I know it's not a good idea to do that again. Got a couple of tinder dates in the next few weeks that should help with that.

Also managed to get a grad job down in Manchester which I am over the moon about.

Overall a good start to the year.

Good luck with the job and congrats on getting it

Aye loads of time to consider the options. A big move like that does take time.

I did that with moving to Aberdeen. Jumped at it without weighing it up. Best decision I ever made was moving back down in July. All be it to ayrshire and not back to falkirk haha

Hope it all goes the way you want it to mate

Edited by Aberdeen-Warrior

• 1 month later...