January Transfers

I had a quick look at the videos for that Ngoo lad, bloody hell he's lanky c*nt. Looks like bambi on ice, every time you see him run you think he's going to break a leg and need to be put down.

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.com/_Michael-Ngoo-The-Powerhouse/video/1771643/173471.html

From the video he seems to like running with the ball at his feet. I reckon he'll be an absolute handful for any defender and I can see penalties galore when he's chopped down as he's going to look like a falling building when it happens.

Edit: As for Swansea's ball boy, as it seems to be discussed, did you know that the Chelsea player has a brother that also plays football? It seems that's just one of the Hazards of the game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never kicked the ballboy. He kicked the ball under the ballboy. The ballboy made a massive deal out of it rolling about pretending he'd just smashed him in the ribs.

Pathetic stuff from the ballboy throughout.

They should have sent John Terry over. He would have just shagged him. Give him something to really cry about.

We better be offering scotland a trial or a short term contract...otherwise I shall walk to the grill and give mr lomas a swift kick in the pie.

Lomas drinks at The Grill?

Jesus.

Even Sandeman's is better than that dump.

I had a quick look at the videos for that Ngoo lad, bloody hell he's lanky c*nt. Looks like bambi on ice, every time you see him run you think he's going to break a leg and need to be put down.

http://thekop.liverp...643/173471.html

From the video he seems to like running with the ball at his feet. I reckon he'll be an absolute handful for any defender and I can see penalties galore when he's chopped down as he's going to look like a falling building when it happens.

Edit: As for Swansea's ball boy, as it seems to be discussed, did you know that the Chelsea player has a brother that also plays football? It seems that's just one of the Hazards of the game.

"The ballboy could have been killed", claims Alex Ferguson.

Think the only player that could be available this month and not be linked with Hibs is Rudi Skacel. See on the subject of Davie Teckledong, he come on as a sub for Blackburn the other night on 85 mins and gave away a penalty in stoppage time. Not had the best of times down south.

More info on the Gonçalves lad, turns out he was recommended to us via Ian Cathro who is a youth club at Rio Ave.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/drogba-fan-esmael-goncalves-ready-to-make-saints-debut-on-big-stage-1-2755325

In the article he claims to model himself on Drogba, and interestingly is a Porto fan who took great pleasure in seeing his team beat Celtic in the UEFA Cup final. Interesting in that they are who we play next, in the League Cup.

Archived