January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a rumour earlier in the season that Hibs tried to get Vigurs on a pre-contract last summer but he rejected it. I reckon he'll go to Aberdeen. Or The Rangers

Aye, reckon Aberdeen will be his destination too. Has he not pretty much spent his whole career up north? Certainly seems like the obvious choice. As I say I fully expected that Hibs would be sniffing around him so I wouldn't be surprised if that rumour was true.

Probably failed on the 5th medical, or was holding out for a King's ransom like Craig did.

Refreshing banter as per, good effort.

Dundee will apparently announce a signing aswell tomorrow. Heard a few names but most likely to be young Aussie forward Jamie MacLaren who has spent the last few days on trial at Dens. If it does go through i'd imagine we will loan him from Blackburn until the end of the season.

Hear Hibs have made a loan offer for Swansea's ballboy. He'll probably fail the medicals though.

I have it from a source that's in the know that he failed as he has bruised ribs, there was some sort of hazard when he was fulfilling his ball boy duties last night!!

blink.gif so kicking a ballboy is ok then ?

Never kicked the ballboy. He kicked the ball under the ballboy. The ballboy made a massive deal out of it rolling about pretending he'd just smashed him in the ribs.

Pathetic stuff from the ballboy throughout.

TBF, even if Hazard had kicked him he deserves a kick in the arse for being a 17 year old ball boy.

He said on his owner twitter page he was only doing it as a favour to the club because someone else couldn't make it. Clearly deserves a kicking for that :rolleyes:

Archived