Sons' sorrow

One of those situations where if we reversed the roles then I'm sure we would be the same. But I can't help but think that it is also a case of, if we concede defeat then we can only be surprised if we turn it around... tough but as above, not over yet. Could be on Saturday though?

Edited by squeezeboxson

One of those situations where if we reversed the roles then I'm sure we would be the same. But I can't help but think that it is also a case of, if we concede defeat then we can only be surprised if we turn it around... tough but as above, not over yet. Could be on Saturday though?

It won't be mathematically over on Saturday because livi don't play but a win would put us eight points clear with livi having three games left

It won't be mathematically over on Saturday because livi don't play but a win would put us eight points clear with livi having three games left

We have Queens, Rangers and Raith, realistically we could maybe pick up 3 points from those games, we probably need all 9 to have any hope.

Considering we haven't won 3 games back to back for about 4 years I think your safe.

Quick question guys, has anyone uses our sponsor cheaper insurance direct at all? My car insurance is due and fancy giving them the business of its decent?

I haven't personally, but my lecturer at Uni did and was full of praise for them. He's just moved over here from the US and it's persuaded him to adopt us as his Scottish team! Reverse sponsorship if you will.

Quick question guys, has anyone uses our sponsor cheaper insurance direct at all? My car insurance is due and fancy giving them the business of its decent?

I've not personally as of yet but I have heard good things.

One of my mates ended up with a good couple of hundred quid chopped off his car insurance.

We are five points behind St Mirren (whom we have beaten twice and have yet to play at home) and Queen of the South (whom we beat last night) with a game in hand over both ( v Hibs whom we have beaten twice and who are in meltdown). We have also to play Raith, who in addition to two draws have only beaten us once (1-0) this season and Alloa, whom we have beaten convincingly in our last two games against them.

We are five points ahead of Livi who have to play QoS away and Rangers and Raith at home. Even if we don't win another point, Livi would have to win one and draw two of these games to move above us -on goal difference.

If we get one more point from our remaining four games, Livi would then have to win two of their games at least. 

Why aren't we looking up instead of down?

We are five points behind St Mirren (whom we have beaten twice and have yet to play at home) and Queen of the South (whom we beat last night) with a game in hand over both ( v Hibs whom we have beaten twice and who are in meltdown). We have also to play Raith, who in addition to two draws have only beaten us once (1-0) this season and Alloa, whom we have beaten convincingly in our last two games against them.

We are five points ahead of Livi who have to play QoS away and Rangers and Raith at home. Even if we don't win another point, Livi would have to win one and draw two of these games to move above us -on goal difference.

If we get one more point from our remaining four games, Livi would then have to win two of their games at least.

Why aren't we looking up instead of down?

Because we support Dumbarton

I shudder to think where we'd be without Lord Nade.

He's been a revelation and his goals have been invaluable.

Anyone reckon we'll have a chance of keeping him for next year?

I can imagine a few clubs will be in for him but I'm hoping he's enjoyed his time with us so much that he'll stay. Couldn't blame him for wanting to go back to a FT club but fingers crossed!

Bit late, but hey. If I didn't use certain well known cashback sites, then CID would have been cheapest. Much more competitive than I expected. My Topcashback/Tesco just beat them.

We're five ahead of Livingston with four to play. It's not so many years ago that Morton were ten ahead with four to go, and we finished a point ahead of them, if I've remembered the situation correctly. That's why I'm in Nowhereman's camp, and will be taking nothing for granted.

We're five ahead of Livingston with four to play. It's not so many years ago that Morton were ten ahead with four to go, and we finished a point ahead of them, if I've remembered the situation correctly. That's why I'm in Nowhereman's camp, and will be taking nothing for granted.

Are you as camp as Nowhereman though???

😀

Do you maybe mean Cowden in 2009? Whatever, Livi have three to play and need five points from the three, assuming we get no points from our four games. It's not impossible and I'm not taking anything for granted. However it would be unlikely.