Sons' sorrow

He obviously comes with some fairly poor reviews but I'm hopeful he can do a good job for us. Starting 11 actually looks pretty balanced now with two actual wide players. Another central midfielder and a striker and I reckon we're done. Good stuff.

Hes absolute mince. Has pace but his crossing is woeful, usually hits the first man or goes out the park altogether. Had a fleeting run in the team last season when he did look like he may have gone from pish to average but then soon reverted to type and was pish again. Spent most of his two years with us on the bench.

Hes absolute mince. Has pace but his crossing is woeful, usually hits the first man or goes out the park altogether. Had a fleeting run in the team last season when he did look like he may have gone from pish to average but then soon reverted to type and was pish again. Spent most of his two years with us on the bench.

Perhaps your last sentence explains it.

Hopeless player who hides all the time, but particularly when his side are up against it. 90% of his crosses hit the first defender who is within five yards. That's not even an exaggeration, look out for it next season.

Signings like this and Stevenson and you'll be in big trouble. Ayr aren't really signing anyone but that's better than this dross.

Hopeless player who hides all the time, but particularly when his side are up against it. 90% of his crosses hit the first defender who is within five yards. That's not even an exaggeration, look out for it next season.

Signings like this and Stevenson and you'll be in big trouble. Ayr aren't really signing anyone but that's better than this dross.

He made over 50 appearances for us. He had plenty of chances over two seasons.

Be as well just relegating us the now tbh.

As has been said before, there have been plenty of players in the last few years who have been branded in a similar way, only to be successful with us. Let's hope he turns out the same.

I'm also fairly happy with him signing, more so because we haven't just signed him up based on him coming from Falkirk. The Stevies' have had a look at him and deemed him good enough. I'll trust their judgement for the time being and make my own once I have seen him in a few games.

Take it your not a fan 😊

He plays wide but has absolutely no ability to beat a man. Instead he puts his head down and runs towards the corner flag before crossing the ball against the defender. One of housties first and worst signings. Fortunately his signings since have been a lot better.

I'm relatively pleased with Smith, sure Falkirk fans don't rate him, but we'll have a far lower standard of player than them, so that doesn't bother me.

Last season we lacked an old fashioned winger. A guy to get his head down and run, work hard for the team, and occasionally produce a few chances. A young Mark Gilhaney if you will, Smith fills that role.

He'll be a lot less mercurial than Gibson, Walsh and (I'd imagine) Stevenson, but that could be what we need.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do