Sons' sorrow

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I think that puts to bed any suggestion that he was outwith our reach.

9 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Club need to hijack this NOW.Get Duffy in for the love of God.

To be honest, if the rumours about the money Gus McPherson was on are true then I reckon QP probably would be a more attractive option than us. Combine that with the fact that there won't be anywhere near as much pressure on him (and presumably their squad isn't totally decimated by injury) and I can see the attraction. Especially for a more experienced manager.

If any Sons supporting millionaires are reading this though then feel free to go out and hijack the deal. You won't get any complaints from me.

That's disappointing, I'd have loved Duffy. The board are only delaying the inevitable by not taking action already. I still can't get over how shameful the first half on Saturday was. People will say finances etc are obstructing it, but Aitken will be gone one way or another once we've lost the next two games. 

Edited by Stevie Aitken

2 minutes ago, TheChase said:
5 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
I reckon QP can pay significantly more than us to be fair

Based upon what?

Queen's pay their manager well, and having sold Hampden for a small fortune I'd imagine they'll be in a better position to pay wages than a League One club with a maxed out playing budget who will be paying off the previous man in charge.

11 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

For the avoidance of doubt my enquiry was not entirely serious.

My apologies. It was early in the morning for those who don't have to get in the papers!

Looks like we'll have a new 'keeper in today. Robbie Mutch mentioned on the Facebook group, which goes along with what I've heard.

3 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

My apologies. It was early in the morning for those who don't have to get in the papers!

Looks like we'll have a new 'keeper in today. Robbie Mutch mentioned on the Facebook group, which goes along with what I've heard.

Hold on,  are both our goalkeepers injured now? 

What on earth is going on at that club? :unsure2: