Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Aye I’m totally with you on the shinnies debate. Do they think wearing wee tiny shin guards makes them better? Do they think it improves their ability to run or move or something? WHY DO THEY DO THIS!?

11D2B43C-71FD-48EE-B4CE-B5A3E9FE39D4.jpeg.3c6c9db5ecb957c11d62ae470b135cf5.jpeg

As recommended by Alex Lowry....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166387513567?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338749377&toolid=20006&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A14KmvrCxSQfWmJZcooJf06A57&customid=GB_888_166387513567.144394018002~1920478019967-g_CjwKCAiA1fqrBhA1EiwAMU5m_-W29E5LNLweWBE7tvm-wMfCt69jISYmfvWXD8ZDUxscCQznruzeJRoCkj8QAvD_BwE

We'd probably sell out charging £50 a ticket, so (with our limited capacity) I don't mind us absolutely rinsing this. Got to take advantage of these things when they come along.

I am not looking forward to the game at all. But if the club sell out the stadium and hospitality and make enough for another CB and striker in January then it's all good with me tbh.

9 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

We'd probably sell out charging £50 a ticket, so (with our limited capacity) I don't mind us absolutely rinsing this. Got to take advantage of these things when they come along.

I am not looking forward to the game at all. But if the club sell out the stadium and hospitality and make enough for another CB and striker in January then it's all good with me tbh.

I admire the optimism that this money is going to be spent on the squad but I just don't see it happening. 

I won't be going. Absolutely no interest in this one. Rangers will win. Some absolute idiots will end up acting like arseholes. It's just not worth the hassle for me. £32 for a ticket and car parking? That'll cover whatever German game I end up at the following Saturday.

I can understand why the club want to maximise income from the cup game. But I'd hope that Sons fans don't end up being treated like second class fans in our own ground. Get the game out the way.

53 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

So, basically, it'll be about 300 (max) Sons fans and 700 Hons in the home end. I can hardly wait.

I'm going to recreate this experience by popping along to my local (east coast) pub so that I can take pelters from such esteemed local characters as "Rangers Ally", who yes does frequent the Mason's across the road.

34 minutes ago, strichener said:

How does £10 for parking including a 50:50 ticket work?  Are they putting in a quid for every parking space or will the pot only be those that paid for their tickets?  Bizarre.

Our parking always gets you a 50/50 ticket. What do you mean by "only those who paid for tickets", anyone who uses parking at the ground will receive a draw ticket and a split of that parking money goes to the prize.