Sons' sorrow

Just now, Clarko_son said:

Great, now I'm just refreshing the website and socials constantly for some news

They better tell us tonight and not wait til tomorrow because I'm on the nightshift and will be doing precisely this all night... 🙄

5 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

100% sure Jack has left us. 90% sure he's going to you.  100% gutted to lose him.  No use looking to see an announcement and a thank you for your service from the chancers who run our club.  They didn't even do that for a home grown player.

Had heard a similar rumour that Dumbarton, Clyde and The Spartans were all after Leitch so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him sign for Dumbarton…

That's tremendous work, it really is. I honestly thought after his performances in the play offs that he'd attract too much attention from other clubs but to have him sign up is terrific. Hopefully encourages others to sign up too (Hiya Finlay! Hiya Kalvin!).

Outstanding news. Hopefully Finlay and Kalvin follow suit - after that, we  only need to sprinkle in three or four quality signings to be in a position to be competitive next season imo.

Probably only a couple of midfielders, maybe another wide player and some decent competition at the back for Durnan and Crighton and I think we’re looking good.

Anyone know timescales on Young and Long’s injuries?

Just now, THE CHOSEN SON said:

I may be wrong but I think both have been back doing light training already, hopefully they'll be ready after a pre-season.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, THE CHOSEN SON said:

Outstanding news. Hopefully Finlay and Kalvin follow suit - after that, we  only need to sprinkle in three or four quality signings to be in a position to be competitive next season imo.

Probably only a couple of midfielders, maybe another wide player and some decent competition at the back for Durnan and Crighton and I think we’re looking good.

Fairly sure they were back in training by the time the season finished.

Eta Damn you Moonster. Beat me by seconds.

Edited by microdave

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I may be wrong but I think both have been back doing light training already, hopefully they'll be ready after a pre-season.

That’s promising. No doubt Long will be back to his best, I hope Young can get a good pre-season under his belt - he showed a bit of promise in the limited games I seen him play.

That's a fantastic bonus. I genuinely expected him to have signed for someone like Falkirk, Thistle or Hamilton and certainly wouldn't have begrudged him going FT. Well done to Faz and those funding it   

Noticeable that Matty Shiels has liked the signing tweets too.....