Sons' sorrow

Speak for yourself, I've already sent Muzz my Play for the Sons DVD and a Youtube compilation of me playing 5s in the Meadow Centre.

I'd love it if you signed for the Sons, there's no players in the squad just now that I really hate. You'd be a cracking target for abuse.

Pete doesn't mix with us ruffians up the back, he's not been through his initiation process yet.

As for our patter, we are very sorry. Maybe if everyone else in the ground made some more noise than rustling their sweety papers you wouldn't need to listen to us.

Pete doesn't mix with us ruffians up the back, he's not been through his initiation process yet.

As for our patter, we are very sorry. Maybe if everyone else in the ground made some more noise than rustling their sweety papers you wouldn't need to listen to us.

lmao, I do enjoy the way u lot get us going but what's with the Spanish moustache on one of ye?

http://sonstrust.net/

Trust met the board on Saturday to discuss the stadium move and have subsequently given an update on the website. I know it doesn't say much but it at least gives supporters the knowledge that we are involved in the process, I can't understand why it's so difficult for the Board to actually lay out the plans. If they could have a football club without fans the doors would have been locked up long ago.

I'll hopefully get down to the Trust AGM and hopefully they can give us some more info, I'd suggest anyone interested/worried does the same.

No mention of the stadium move moonie. This reads like a memo to tell us that there s nothing to tell us.

"looking at how the club can match it's success on the pitch with our strengthening position off it." I'd assume that refers to the stadium move, unless we're planning something else. It reads to me like the Trust are reassuring fans that they are keeping tabs on what the club are doing, it also reads to me like we've had to actually ask to be involved in the plans.

Again, the club can put many of my worries to rest by releasing a simple statement outlining what our plan is. We don't need every detail, just an outline. I'm sure I'll be able to tell if the idea is batshit crazy or not from a simple outline.

No mention of the stadium move moonie. This reads like a memo to tell us that there s nothing to tell us.

Aye it's a weird one.

Maybe it's a cryptic type thing as if to say 'we know you know therefore we're updating you to let you know that we know you know' without directly mentioning the stadium.

You know?

"looking at how the club can match it's success on the pitch with our strengthening position off it." I'd assume that refers to the stadium move, unless we're planning something else. It reads to me like the Trust are reassuring fans that they are keeping tabs on what the club are doing, it also reads to me like we've had to actually ask to be involved in the plans.

Again, the club can put many of my worries to rest by releasing a simple statement outlining what our plan is. We don't need every detail, just an outline. I'm sure I'll be able to tell if the idea is batshit crazy or not from a simple outline.

And that is the key point Moonster, any outline has to come from the club, all that the Trust can do ahead of that is to keep a watching and listening brief on things - Saturday's meeting has now posted that intent. No doubt in the fullness of time some sort of proposal will emerge, but it likely to be by way of a general document and will be short on specifics.

Be that as it may, I fully expect the Trust to be at the heart of things thereafter to ensure that the Brabco vision, because that is what it is, is converted into win/win reality, not least because the Trust has individuals every bit as savvy and competent as the Board of DFC. The most sensible course would be an open partnership of all the relevant parties and hopefully that can emerge.

Woooooooooooooooooooooah You're SHITE. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

In fairness we've got our own shouts that add to the atmosphere. It's usually a certain auld fellah abusing the ref, but he does make some noise.

Woooooooooooooooooooooah You're SHITE. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

In fairness we've got our own shouts that add to the atmosphere. It's usually a certain auld fellah abusing the ref, but he does make some noise.

The auld guy who abuses the refs hasn't been well. He's actually a nice fella if a little eccentric. Get well soon Fraser.

I think the lads up the back are excellent. The goalie chant never fails to make me and my daughter laugh. It'd be good to hear some more variety in the songs beyond that though and Dumbarton! Clap! Clap! Clap! ( three times then stop) is not the best

Here's a wee starter. In the 70s they would sing ( to the tune of I'm the urban spaceman baby- look it up on YouTube) "We're the mental sonsteam baby we've got class - mental ya bass!"

I'll get ma coat...............