Sons' sorrow

That was a fine article on the Terrace about wee Shuggie. He was indeed a fine wee player that season and he flourished under Murdo. Being a Sons supporter of 35 years i was delighted to get the chance to play in the same team as Shuggie. Now don't get me wrong i'm completely shite at football but my pal had arranged a 6 a-side game at Celtic's Lennoxtown training camp and he asked me to come along. Wee Shuggie is his cousin and he was asked too. Talk about stage fright. It was a pleasure though. We had a good chat about the old days. Not sure if he felt a bit awkward when i mentioned the post hugh chants. Now there's a funny story. I even worked beside the guy that gave him the blackeye.

Stranraer is a fantastic away day, far superior than a trip to Dumbarton. Can't see why fans would dislike it - yes it's a distance away but f**k me would you rather play Airdrie every week?

Anywhere's better than your shitehole of a ground.

No, don't want to play Airdrie every week. They have Lister and Prunty, who are prolific goal scorers. And ex-Sons players as well.

Big one this evening.

If we don't win this I wont be back and Muzz can f**k off. Surprised it's not all ticket tbh.

I thought Google would have customised their logo to highlight the importance of this game. Instead they've done something silly with shamrocks or something. Disappointing.

Alloa sign Michael Chopra, why are we not in for someone of that calibre, surely we are a bigger draw than Alloa, and in need of a striker

How much do you reckon Michael Chopra was on in India? He was supposedely training at Port Vale last night too. He won't be cheap and there's nothing to suggest he'll be any good, hasn't scored since 2013 and looks a bit on the heavy side going by recent photos. Take an expensive risk or see out the season with the capable squad we have? I'm okay with the latter.

Yet again when you need rangers to win they screw up. Our next league game.against them could be our best chance to beat them for.over a century.

We'll get another four chances next season as well.............