Sons' sorrow

Hope it's Julen Echaveguren Leanizbarrutia. Can't wait to hear Jim read that one out on the tannoy.

Dundee were looking at him but he's a student at Edinburgh uni I think so don't think he will be going full time so a higher end part time team could be good for him if he's staying in Scotland.

Dundee were looking at him but he's a student at Edinburgh uni I think so don't think he will be going full time so a higher end part time team could be good for him if he's staying in Scotland.

Is he decent, aye?

Best player I've seen in an east Fife shirt no that that's saying much! I reckon he could play spl makes everything look so easy.

He sounds perfect. Is he quick? We need a pacy centre-half to play with Graham.

Both Linton and Campbell have signed for Clyde. We also have ex-Sons players Murray and Mclaughlin contracted for next season. McDougall also played for us this season but is now away to Canada.

Clyde fan in work.

Seemingly clyde are loaded

Clyde fan in work.

Seemingly clyde are loaded

That's right -Clyde fan in work. The only one we have, I believe!

Was talking to the same Clyde fan today, and asked him about what you say above, apparently they're loaded due to releasing about 14 players, so have loadsamoney freed up for wages at the moment.

Grindlay and Coleman away. Turner signing for Hamilton Accies.

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1853

Not surprised about Christ going. Hope someone at Hamilton grabs him tightly by the baws and screws his head down a bit. He's been a bit hot-headed of late.

Good luck to him. He did well enough for us, particularly when not injured, but has been getting needlessly involved in too many situations recently.

That's right -Clyde fan in work. The only one we have, I believe!

Was talking to the same Clyde fan today, and asked him about what you say above, apparently they're loaded due to releasing about 14 players, so have loadsamoney freed up for wages at the moment.

There has been a small increase to the playing budget this year but it's mainly down to us going for a smaller squad next season.

Disappointed that Christ is away, top player when he's fit. Hope he does well at Accies.

Shame Coleman never got a chance, hopefully Shay can be number 1 somewhere, could not give a flying focus what happens to Lee Mair.

There has been a small increase to the playing budget this year but it's mainly down to us going for a smaller squad next season.

Only repeating what the man said. About 14 players being released, flush with cash as a result.

He could, of course, be on a bit of a wind up, but I'm not sure. I can't comment any more than what I have just said as I haven't checked what he told me on any official Clyde site(s).

I hope Murray has genuine targets to fill these players boots, and not our club forcing cut backs on the playing squad? I do think Murray's seen our weaknesses in scoring goals, goals leaked down our left, and turner's indiscipline to confirm those away are his own doing