Sons' sorrow

12 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Losing to Alloa would be a sore one. Especially with the number of ex sons still playing in that team, on their day every one of them would get into our team right now

Seriously?? There's a reason none of them are playing in the championship this year.

We'll have a chance if Aitken breaks with habit and starts with the best players in his squad.

Would also help if we don't chuck it after a setback - as we've seen against falkirk and Inverness in the last fortnight alone.

I don't necessarily think any of these teams are better than us but we have to believe we can do it.

5 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Also hearing an ear-piercing screech, whenever the Ayr keeper took a kick :lol:

I don't mind this, or even the tambourines but rocking up to support a side who could shortly be booting us out the Championship is weird.

Personally if is to be Alloa in ten days then I hope the likes of Fleming can be provoked into a daft red card.

2 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

I don't mind this, or even the tambourines but rocking up to support a side who could shortly be booting us out the Championship is weird.

Personally if is to be Alloa in ten days then I hope the likes of Fleming can be provoked into a daft red card.

Fleming looked to be having a running feud with the big chap Bell, the Ayr captain.

Froxylias will scunner Gary, better beard too 8)

42 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

We'll have a chance if Aitken breaks with habit and starts with the best players in his squad.

Would also help if we don't chuck it after a setback - as we've seen against falkirk and Inverness in the last fortnight alone.

I don't necessarily think any of these teams are better than us but we have to believe we can do it.

I thought in the first half both teams were overfond of the long ball. Ayr seemed to get it down and play more in the second but with a bit of composure with the final pass Alloa could have scored a third.

Both would probably take us the way we're playing at the minute, though.

Seriously?? There's a reason none of them are playing in the championship this year.

So you wouldn’t take Scott taggart or Jordan Kirkpatrick right now? Both would walk into our starting 11 as it stands. Kevin Cawley would probably pose more of a threat than nesbitt or Gallagher also.

Just now, pleslie99 said:

So you wouldn’t take Scott taggart or Jordan Kirkpatrick right now? Both would walk into our starting 11 as it stands. Kevin Cawley would probably pose more of a threat than nesbitt or Gallagher also.

I said about 2 days ago on Facebook that the only player I'd take from Alloa would be ScottTaggart. 2 reasons why, we are really struggling for full backs right now. I've also always felt like he was kinda the one that got away. Was gutted he left when he did.

JK I wouldn't want anywhere near us. He has plenty chances and again, there's a reason he keeps ending up in the league below ours time and again. Cawley was rotten in his season with us and he had plenty chances to show what he could offer.