Sons' sorrow

What a surreal article. Surely the beaks at dumbo are throwing everything they can afford at Murray with their 16 year old granddaughters as an added incentive.

Must have upset a few Rovers fans that article. Imagine saying that full time players would be fitter than part-timers. He better not head down Kirkcaldy way any time soon. Edited by CowdenConvert

What a surreal article. Surely the beaks at dumbo are throwing everything they can afford at Murray with their 16 year old granddaughters as an added incentive.

Not sure why you feel the need to refer to us as a beloved Disney film every time you mention us. Very odd.

Brilliant new about Murray. Hopefully they can get round the table and get this sorted ASAP.

I think he's got to be looking at a new keeper as that's been an area of weakness for the team. Lumsden (youth keeper) in the small amount of time I've seen him play has look a great but would lack experience. If possible bringing in someone like Craig Gordon for a year deal would be good. He can get game time fitness and help bring on lumsden.

Murray saying the plan is to sign a new contract, fingers crossed

Lets hope so.

Another year please Ian.

For any fitba shirt enthusiasts, next seasons kit is by Joma (obvious I know, what with most of Sons training gear this season made by Joma)

Anyhow, home kit is basically the same as this seasons, white with the black & gold band, better quality fabric though and Away kit will be black.

Itl be weird not having a gold/yellow top! Black sounds interesting.

Yeah. Home shirt is Sons' design spec (which the manufacturer charges a bit more for) the away will be a Joma "off the shelf" kit, a standard design, available in a variety of colours.

I like our current kit, 1970's style, but its pretty poor quality to be honest.

I love the fact we are keeping a white home kit, that's what a Sons kit should be like. I've got a few Joma kits (couple of Spanish ones and a Queens Park top) and they are decent quality, up there with Adidas and Nike but without the genericness.

Anyone go to the trust AGM? I'm glad we have people like Alan, Brian and Simon fighting our corner and I was very reassured after the meeting. I think they're in full agreement that we don't need a move, but if it's got to happen then we've got to ensure we don't end up down shit creek without a paddle. Encouraging to hear that there are local businessmen/people looking to invest in the club and if we can gain community ownership out of this then I suppose it's not all bad.

Well done to everyone at the club this year, tremendous season and I'm excited to see the team we have next year.