Sons' sorrow

I hate to say i told you so.

A good few weeks ago i made the point that we would end up with a load of dud players and emergency loans. I also made the point that the club/board/trust (whoever) have been very secretive about whats going on, and i was berated by the social media mouth piece from the trust....[emoji848][emoji848]

Seems to be panning out just as i said it would.

The fact we haven’t even made an attempt at getting Martin in is stupid IMO. But we’ll never know if we have cos the club wont tell us anyway, unless your in the wee clique surrounding the club. Its a joke. No wonder we cant get people to come down and support the club.

I still have the feeling of being looked at as an outsider and I’ve followed the sons for years. Its a vile atmosphere and i don’t see it changing anytime soon..

You love a statement man.

Who’s the mouth piece ?

1 hour ago, lorenzo71 said:

Didnt know that but he wouldnt be the first to get out of there in a hurry given the current tensions geo-politically.

Im stopping short of mentioning the strait of hormuz on a scot football website...

#SonsOfTehran

2 hours ago, RGD89 said:

I hate to say i told you so.

A good few weeks ago i made the point that we would end up with a load of dud players and emergency loans. I also made the point that the club/board/trust (whoever) have been very secretive about whats going on, and i was berated by the social media mouth piece from the trust....emoji848.pngemoji848.png

Seems to be panning out just as i said it would.

The fact we haven’t even made an attempt at getting Martin in is stupid IMO. But we’ll never know if we have cos the club wont tell us anyway, unless your in the wee clique surrounding the club. Its a joke. No wonder we cant get people to come down and support the club.

I still have the feeling of being looked at as an outsider and I’ve followed the sons for years. Its a vile atmosphere and i don’t see it changing anytime soon..

How do you know we didn't offer Martin a deal? 

The only thing that can make you feel differently is you and your actions. Get into the middle of the bed. 

I've been missing the games the past couple of years but I'm going to actively try to get involved more by doing what I can. Started with buying a brick but from bricks, walls are built. The club needs us. 

I'm going to try and get to as many games as possible this season. If it means one game then it's one game more than last season. 

The only thing that can make you feel differently is you and your actions. Get into the middle of the bed. 
I've been missing the games the past couple of years but I'm going to actively try to get involved more by doing what I can. Started with buying a brick but from bricks, walls are built. The club needs us. 
I'm going to try and get to as many games as possible this season. If it means one game then it's one game more than last season. 

Good for you [emoji1360].

Ive missed 3 home games in 2 years.

Agree with everything you've said but we 100% didn't offer Martin a deal. And if you don't believe me... well that's just a terrible error of judgement that wont adversely affect your life in the slightest. But seriously, trust me.

21 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
1 hour ago, the snudge said:

Agree with everything you've said but we 100% didn't offer Martin a deal. And if you don't believe me... well that's just a terrible error of judgement that wont adversely affect your life in the slightest. But seriously, trust me.

FACT.

10 minutes ago, sarti pooh said:

Tough.

Tufty,  even.

PS autocorrect amends tufty to Duffy.

Why would we even attempt to sign Martin when we already have two keepers on the books and have done for a while now? Three keepers when finances are so tight would be absolutely ludicrous.

Why would we even attempt to sign Martin when we already have two keepers on the books and have done for a while now? Three keepers when finances are so tight would be absolutely ludicrous.

Hardly “absolutely ludicrous” taking into consideration some of the absolute jobbers we’ve signed...

Fair point well made, unless Aldo can play at the back?

The fact we haven’t even made an attempt at getting Martin in is stupid IMO. But we’ll never know if we have cos the club wont tell us anyway, unless your in the wee clique surrounding the club.

Fact? But you will never know?

You may well have made an attempt but with two 'keepers already signed, with what looks like a very small budget based on your signings so far, why would you sign a third who would be on inflated wages having spent a season in the championship?

This "clique" pish comes around alot on our thread aswell. Most of the time it's aimed at fans who do nothing more than buy their season tickets etc. @silverton end knows what I mean with that!