Sons' sorrow

19 hours ago, super-son said:

On a different note, I see that FIFA are considering and trialing a change to the offside rule. Maybe we could get a head of the curve here and resign Beanie.

Will it benefit or hinder Calum Gallagher further?

I'm not sure young Brindley is a DM. Mulumbu is deployed as a playmaker at Killie. A lazy one who isn't asked to get forwards or back, but nevertheless. So any midfielder(s) played alongside him are always tasked with the ball winning role, whether it suits them or not.

And I'm very curious as to who the wee man's "Killie insider" is, given that I'm literally THE Killie / Sons connection.

3 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
11 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:
We're 1-0 up at half-time against Stranraer at Holm Park, Jaime Wilson with his third goal there this season. I got a buzz from just seeing the action shots to be honest. 

Please tell us there are some very impressive trialists in the line-up. Serious please.

I wish I was there to confirm such details. 

See there's a few clubs bringing in players on loan from WoS and LL clubs. There are some decent players down there so maybe something we should be looking at to boost numbers a bit. They look increasingly unlikely to be restarting anyway.

Hi all ..hope you are well.Maybe some activity today in terms of new faces.

To ask a silly question...have Huntly been given special priviledge to go back to train?I thought the HL was suspended along with other lower league football.

Looking forward to games again but with our current crop of players im not too upbeat about our chances.Season should have been scrapped IMO.( I WISH THE SEASON WOULD BE SCRAPPED)

21 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

To ask a silly question...have Huntly been given special priviledge to go back to train?I thought the HL was suspended along with other lower league football.

Yeah they have. HL and LL sides with Scottish Cup ties have been given dispensation to return to training.

I'm not sure if that gives them an advantage over us or not. On one hand we'll have played a game a few days earlier, but on the other they won't have been in action (not even for a friendly) since early January. We need to try and take advantage of that if they aren't too sharp in the first 15/20 minutes.