Sons' sorrow

Just seen the Baxter Ramsay Player of the Month on the OS, I like it. We used to do a fans Man of the Match on the site did we not? I always find it interesting to see what the fans think as a whole. Andy Graham should win this month's award hands down.

yeah that was my vote! If fleming had played maybe 1 more game and put in the same performance of late then I would be struggling to pick between the 2 but for this month it's definitely the chase!

Andy Graham by a long way for me. DVZ seems a strange nomination, would've had Rogers, Agnew or Gilhaney before him.

Pretty much agree with the above. DVZ must have been plucked out of a hat. Hopefully next month's nominations will be harder to choose for all the right reasons!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1410307056.987800.jpg

So it appears vanzy has been on to vote for himself! Surely nobody seriously voted for him!!

I'd have had rogers as a candidate.

We need to remember that this will be chosen by Baxter Ramsay, who I imagine will only be present at home games (maybe some away games but I wouldn't expect that). It's all about opinions, people are saying Rogers whereas from what I've seen of him I wouldn't say he was one of our best performers. Gilhaney would have been in there for me but that's why I'm glad these polls are back.

Interested to see the comment on the OS that a large number of season ticket holders have NOT picked up their Hearts ticket yet. I'm one of them.

LIving in Lenzie and being unable to make the QoS game I've not been able to get to the stadium to pick up a ticket. Guarantee I'm not the only one. I'd like to go tomorrow but I'm not turning up at 11am to hang around for 4 hours afterwards.

Still don't see the requirement for season ticket holders to get another ticket.

Club site also says that no ticket sales or voucher exchanges for season ticket holders will be possible after the 10am to 12pm window on Saturday ends. That's ludicrous. Nice one, DFC, way to screw over your own fans and actually reduce the crowd for a game that could have potentially one of the better attended this season. Ridiculous.

Edited by Sweet Pete

Interested to see the comment on the OS that a large number of season ticket holders have NOT picked up their Hearts ticket yet. I'm one of them.

LIving in Lenzie and being unable to make the QoS game I've not been able to get to the stadium to pick up a ticket. Guarantee I'm not the only one. I'd like to go tomorrow but I'm not turning up at 11am to hang around for 4 hours afterwards.

Still don't see the requirement for season ticket holders to get another ticket.

Did you contact the club?

I'm sure they said they would arrange something for folk who couldn't make it. I agree it's an inconvenience but they may have posted it directly to your door via an email or phone call.

Again for anyone thinking this is the clubs fault, I'd wager a guess they were powerless to what the polis requested.

Edited to add: for any future 'cat A' games I'd be happy to collect it for you and meet you pre match to hand it over.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Did you contact the club?

I'm sure they said they would arrange something for folk who couldn't make it. I agree it's an inconvenience but they may have posted it directly to your door via an email or phone call.

Again for anyone thinking this is the clubs fault, I'd wager a guess they were powerless to what the polis requested.

Edited to add: for any future 'cat A' games I'd be happy to collect it for you and meet you pre match to hand it over.

I'm still not buying this.

Pick up ticket at 12, wee stroll to Stags Nut, have a swally until 1445, stagger back down road

How can you purchase a ticket if entry to the stadium perimeter and castle road is by match ticket only? How can the police stop you going to the bowling club or the rock?

After a certain time (maybe 12pm?) The road will be shut off. Think you can go down before then to collect tickets.

As for the bowling club and residents, I don't have a clue how they are going to work that one out. I can't imagine the already pissed off residents will be best pleased.

The previous announcement was that the club would be open from 10am til 12 to allow fans to purchase tickets or swap season ticket vouchers. After that the club won't sell match tickets and won't swap season ticket vouchers. Castle Street is supposed to be closed from 2pm.

It may be a police decision but it's been implemented exceptionally poorly. Was there a late night opening at the stadium? If you missed the Livi game then when could you get your match ticket? If closing Castle St at 2pm is all about controlling traffic in the area, where are the rest of the support expected to park? It's forcing a couple of hundred extra cars onto the surrounding streets that will already be full of residents parking.

No other club has faced this level of disruption for a category A game. If this is down to Dumbarton's finest boys in blue then by f**k they're a shower of incompetents.