Sons' sorrow

It does seem to be. What I don't understand is if there are still seats available why can't they sell them on the Saturday ?

I'm not sure, maybe they want us to sell ours in advance and if we have any spare send them back so they can sell them to Hearts fans. It's not a massive issue really.

I'm not sure, maybe they want us to sell ours in advance and if we have any spare send them back so they can sell them to Hearts fans. It's not a massive issue really.

It's not massive no but I won't know if I'll be able to go until the Friday evening. So doIi buy a ticket at the grossly inflated price of £23 and then find I've wasted my money. Or do I not buy one and then find I'm kicking my heels on Saturday afternoon. Not massive but irritating, unnecessary and yet another example of how football clubs put the supporter who attends the game at the very bottom of their list of priorities.

It's not massive no but I won't know if I'll be able to go until the Friday evening. So doIi buy a ticket at the grossly inflated price of £23 and then find I've wasted my money. Or do I not buy one and then find I'm kicking my heels on Saturday afternoon. Not massive but irritating, unnecessary and yet another example of how football clubs put the supporter who attends the game at the very bottom of their list of priorities.

I understand your point but I think to be fair, they've given everyone more than two weeks to arrange a ticket. People who won't know if they're going until the Friday night before the game are in a minority. If Hearts feel they might be able to sell tickets that we won't then I think that's fair enough.

I'd suggest if you're not entirely happy with the £23 then don't pay it. Clubs will charge whatever people pay, if enough people don't pay the £23 then they'll be forced to lower it. Considering Hearts have thousands of ST's and sell plenty tickets each week then that suggests people on the whole are happy to pay it.

I understand your point but I think to be fair, they've given everyone more than two weeks to arrange a ticket. People who won't know if they're going until the Friday night before the game are in a minority. If Hearts feel they might be able to sell tickets that we won't then I think that's fair enough.

I'd suggest if you're not entirely happy with the £23 then don't pay it. Clubs will charge whatever people pay, if enough people don't pay the £23 then they'll be forced to lower it. Considering Hearts have thousands of ST's and sell plenty tickets each week then that suggests people on the whole are happy to pay it.

Hearts season ticket holders don't pay £23 per match. And most of those who pay on the day don't pay £23. However Hearts put the away fans in some of their dearest seats.

Hearts season ticket holders don't pay £23 per match. And most of those who pay on the day don't pay £23. However Hearts put the away fans in some of their dearest seats.

Wasn't aware of that. Sneaky.

It's not really accurate though - there's some selective choosing of seats to compare being done there by Nowhereman which is every bit as sneaky.

Hearts charge their fans exactly the same amount as us for the same seats in the stand behind the other goal.

The only seats the home fans get cheaper are the the Main Stand (which has pillars running down it/restricted view)) and the Wheatfiled Stand down the front. A hearts fan sitting in the stand behind the goal in the same location as you or me will be charged exactly the same.

I don't really agree with paying £23 for a game btw but the only way you'll get a cheaper seat at Tynecastle is to sit the main stand with a restricted view or down the front of the Wheatfield stand - which isn't going to have as good a view - for me, I personally prefer being further back.

You could however make a case for being allowed to sit down the front of the 'away stand' which IS cheaper (and was something that was brought up on here previously by away fans on another thread if memory serves)

Edit: Just checked and it's £17 for the 'Bronze' seats down the front of the stand.

Edited by untitled00

^^^ absolute drivel. The lower section of the stand behind the goal is £17. They chose to house away fans in the upper and charge exactly the same as they do for the home fans in the upper.

Haha I just checked that on their website, personally I would prefer to be further back but for some folk who don't like being further back (or perhaps have slight mobiltiy issue's)it'd be nice to have a choice

Edited by untitled00

Let's be honest, it's not as sneaky as us punting Hearts, Hibs and Rangers fans our hospitality at a higher rate.

Completely different. Hospitality is something you choose to do as an extra So you can expect a premium. While Hearts fans would pay the same for a similar seat in Tynecastle the fact is that the only place away fans can sit is in some of the dearest seats.

Completely different. Hospitality is something you choose to do as an extra So you can expect a premium. While Hearts fans would pay the same for a similar seat in Tynecastle the fact is that the only place away fans can sit is in some of the dearest seats.

What do Hearts fans get differently in hospitality? They get the same meal, the same view of the game, the same treats at half time and the same use of the bar. Why are they paying more than a Dumbarton fan? The only reason is because they support a big team and somehow we see that as a justification for charging them more.

It's difficult to call them robbing b*****ds when we're doing the same, albeit through a different channel.

What do Hearts fans get differently in hospitality? They get the same meal, the same view of the game, the same treats at half time and the same use of the bar. Why are they paying more than a Dumbarton fan? The only reason is because they support a big team and somehow we see that as a justification for charging them more.

It's difficult to call them robbing b*****ds when we're doing the same, albeit through a different channel.

But they're not paying more than a dumbarton fan. It's the same charge for the same game

But they're not paying more than a dumbarton fan. It's the same charge for the same game

They're paying more than a fan of any of the other 6 teams in the league, for exactly the same experience. The only reason we're doing that is because we can and the board know they'll pay it.