Sons' sorrow

An earlier kick off for Hibs away would be ideal for me. I'm not convinced I'd make Easter Road to Murrayfield Ice Rink during Saturday teatime traffic and I fancy seeing both my teams play in Edinburgh on October 11th.

Still probably end up doing both games though.

An earlier kick off for Hibs away would be ideal for me. I'm not convinced I'd make Easter Road to Murrayfield Ice Rink during Saturday teatime traffic and I fancy seeing both my teams play in Edinburgh on October 11th.

Still probably end up doing both games though.

Doesn't look like it's being moved - http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1536

Fully understand why we don't want to play on a Friday. It was mentioned on here that we wanted the Sunday, but Gilbert doesn't mention that there. Disappointing something couldn't be worked out, we'll definitely miss the majority of the game unless we ditch the supporters bus and just head into Edinburgh, which may actually be an option now.

Doesn't look like it's being moved - http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1536

Fully understand why we don't want to play on a Friday. It was mentioned on here that we wanted the Sunday, but Gilbert doesn't mention that there. Disappointing something couldn't be worked out, we'll definitely miss the majority of the game unless we ditch the supporters bus and just head into Edinburgh, which may actually be an option now.

I will have to watch the 1st half on my phone then the 2nd half in my house.

Can we do the same? We're a nice bunch, watch untitled00 though, I heard he's got a thing for sniffing pants.

I'm taking the misses to this game so my pant sniffing will be kept to a minimum. I had always planned to get the train through fairly early anyway , now I'll just watch the scotland in a fine local establishment afterwards, does Eoin Doyle's gaff count as that?

I'm taking the misses to this game so my pant sniffing will be kept to a minimum. I had always planned to get the train through fairly early anyway , now I'll just watch the scotland in a fine local establishment afterwards, does Eoin Doyle's gaff count as that?

My bed is free if that's what your asking. I'll charge £100.

Anyway on the Player of the Month debate I took BogheadRanter's (I think it was) advice and waited a few days. I went for Danny Rogers for 3 reasons:

1. He's settled the 'keeper debate

2. Not often a Sons players gets called up to international duty

3. I'll always favor the goalkeeper in any situation

Hopefully it'll continue to be this hard for the rest of the season!

Ian Murray spoke to The Dumbarton Terrace before the Alloa game on Saturday, giving his assessment of the opening stages of the season. Full interview HERE.

That's a great article Andy!

Anyway on the Player of the Month debate I took BogheadRanter's (I think it was) advice and waited a few days. I went for Danny Rogers for 3 reasons:

1. He's settled the 'keeper debate

2. Not often a Sons players gets called up to international duty

3. I'll always favor the goalkeeper in any situation

Hopefully it'll continue to be this hard for the rest of the season!

I voted Kano yesterday, as he was trailing well last.

Any word on what is wrong with Turner? Needless to say, we could really do with him for the next three games.

Also, it looked like Kirkpatrick was limping at the end; hopefully it's nothing too serious and he was taken off as a precaution.

Edited by FifeSons