Sons' sorrow

Any word on what is wrong with Turner? Needless to say, we could really do with him for the next three games.

Also, it looked like Kirkpatrick was limping at the end; hopefully it's nothing too serious and he was taken off as a precaution.

From the horses mouths yesterday, CT hopes to be ready for selection for the Hearts game whilst Kirky took a deadleg and hopes to be available this Saturday. Kano may still be some weeks off.

From the horses mouths yesterday, CT hopes to be ready for selection for the Hearts game whilst Kirky took a deadleg and hopes to be available this Saturday. Kano may still be some weeks off.

Frustrating to hear that about Kano. Especially after being told last week that his injury was nothing major and he should have made the Cowden game with no problem... We all know how that ended though. We really are awful for keeping fans up to date with injuries etc.

What difference does it make keeping fans up to date? We have 7 players out injured and I have no idea of any of their injuries. So f**k.

Kenny has a broken foot. I know this because he had a cast on when the magnificent seven wandered round to the burger stand at half time. He's not lost his sense of humour though. Nat had a limp but still don't know if its a calf or a hammy. Lewis looked fine. I reckon he's at it.

I know a bloke that talks to a bloke that knows a player. I'll do some digging and provide a full report.

Hearts season ticket holders don't pay £23 per match. And most of those who pay on the day don't pay £23. However Hearts put the away fans in some of their dearest seats.

The top home end tickets are £27; I paid £410 for my Hearts season ticket this year and that was with early bird discount. You could actually argue they're underpriced for home fans though, if they had known we were going to be playing like we they could have got away with charging more.

Hearts tickets have always been expensive, I paid £29.50 with booking fee for Hearts v Hamilton a few years back and the Hearts v Liverpool Europa League game was £46.50 with fee a ticket (with no discount for being a ST holder if I recall correctly).

Edit- my st was £22.77 a game, the top priced ones were £440, £24.44 a game.

Edited by JCR

Another easy cup tie for.the sons. This could be.the.season we won it

Another all ticket game, another lot of hassle and that mob at our stadium two weeks in a row. Only saving grace will be if there is tv coverage but not sure if the early rounds have a live game

Another all ticket game, another lot of hassle and that mob at our stadium two weeks in a row. Only saving grace will be if there is tv coverage but not sure if the early rounds have a live game

The tv companies love The Rangers so much, that it's pretty likely there will be tv coverage. Certainly has been the case in early rounds of League and Challenge Cups, so why not for the Scottish.

Whats the script with hearts tickets? with hearts selling the tickets through us thats three all ticket games in a row! wee admin will be going mad!

Bought mine on Friday, believe they are struggling to sell them. At the time we hadn't shifted 90 tickets...