Sons' sorrow

Fans arn't being forced to swap a season ticket voucher for a ticket. Season tickets arn't valid for this game. However season ticket holders are being given the opportunity to buy a ticket before they go on public sale. That's right - they're being given an advantage over non season ticket holders. Not that you'd think it going by some of the comments on here.

you're right about buying a ticket, but you've corrected a small part of my post and ignored the main gist of it.

In what way is being able to buy a cup ticket on a tuesday an advantage over buying it on the wednesday, if i'm at work both days?

you're right about buying a ticket, but you've corrected a small part of my post and ignored the main gist of it.

In what way is being able to buy a cup ticket on a tuesday an advantage over buying it on the wednesday, if i'm at work both days?

As was mentioned previously you can phone the club and pay for it by debit card

This is true but was only officially communicated to fans today after the outcry on P&B and several emails to the club. At least common sense prevails on this and the club are actually now taking payment this way and telling us they are.

I got my ticket for the Tynecastle game by phoning the Rock and having it posted out. The only problem that makes with the Rangers game is that non-Sons fans might try that on.

Never mind, just home from work and check the site.

Canny buy them but season ticket holders priority window extended to Tuesday. Still not ideal for myself, need to get someone to get mine.

They are hardly pushing the boat out - 9.30 to 3.30 on Tuesday is hardly offering customer service.

I know we're part-time but we are still hellishly inflexible when it comes to serving the Public.

I got my ticket for the Tynecastle game by phoning the Rock and having it posted out. The only problem that makes with the Rangers game is that non-Sons fans might try that on.

I don't believe that is likely. How would rangers fans be able to verify you season ticket seat number and name and address.

Folk moaning about tickets, what's the problem and why are the club receiving so much flak? Issuing tickets is something we can't avoid this year, we've had things imposed on us by the police and the club are even willing to post out tickets to everyone who needs it (I assume no charge is applied for that). It's not ideal but would you rather we were playing Rangers these next two weeks or Montrose? I went down today to get next weeks ticket, I appreciate that not everyone can do that but as above they'll send it out to you. And a tip, the Hibs tickets are in so ask them to send that out too and save yourself some hassle.

Folk moaning about tickets, what's the problem and why are the club receiving so much flak? Issuing tickets is something we can't avoid this year, we've had things imposed on us by the police and the club are even willing to post out tickets to everyone who needs it (I assume no charge is applied for that). It's not ideal but would you rather we were playing Rangers these next two weeks or Montrose? I went down today to get next weeks ticket, I appreciate that not everyone can do that but as above they'll send it out to you. And a tip, the Hibs tickets are in so ask them to send that out too and save yourself some hassle.

Exactly. Good post.

Some folks just love a moan, whether on here or at the match, via their negativity, it does f**k all to support your team. Get a grip some of you. This is a time to enjoy in the history of DFC, playing 3 of Scotland's biggest teams, punching above our weight on a core support of around 700-800. Jesus wept.

Exactly. Good post.

Some folks just love a moan, whether on here or at the match, via their negativity, it does f**k all to support your team. Get a grip some of you. This is a time to enjoy in the history of DFC, playing 3 of Scotland's biggest teams, punching above our weight on a core support of around 700-800. Jesus wept.

Yes, indeed. No doubt the usual suspects will be there giving Gilhaney pelters and booing Danny Rogers.

Yes, indeed. No doubt the usual suspects will be there giving Gilhaney pelters and booing Danny Rogers.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We need to "out" these people.

A moan I can accept, but what i can't stand is that group of people who moan and groan and shout the boys down every week. I wish they'd just stop off at the Supermarkets at five to three each week, as they bring the square root of f**k all to the match.

I don't have a season ticket. I rarely make it to home games as I live in Fife.

Yes but the trail of the thread was related to complaints about getting to the ground to exchange a season ticket voucher for a match ticket for Rangers cup game. So not sure of your point here?

A moan I can accept, but what i can't stand is that group of people who moan and groan and shout the boys down every week. I wish they'd just stop off at the Supermarkets at five to three each week, as they bring the square root of f**k all to the match.

People pay their money and can say as they wish constructively, as long as they don't spend the whole game doing one player.

Look at years gone by, people loved Andy Brown yet didn't like Flannery and we know who brought more to the team!!

Btw I think Gilihaney is one dimensional and doesn't bring a lot to the team but while he is on the park I support him as part of the sons team!!

Why don't you 'out' them then? You know who they are

I think some folk just enjoy a moan however we are playing. Personally when I see Colin Nish on the teamsheet I usually have a deep sigh of doom. He is our player and I support him accordingly.

I went in yesterday and got next week and hibs tickets. The staff did look to be working there socks off in preparation for today.