Sons' sorrow

Danny wins player of the month, again: http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1577

Presumably still won't be enough to win over some of our home support. Anyone else remember the guy 'booing' him at home to QOS?

Dumbarton fans, in the main, are a bunch of Jose Quitongo's. I've lost count of the number of times I've left our matches early as I've gotten sick of listening to total eejits spout shite, regardless of whether the team are winning or not.

Dumbarton fans, in the main, are a bunch of Jose Quitongo's. I've lost count of the number of times I've left our matches early as I've gotten sick of listening to total eejits spout shite, regardless of whether the team are winning or not.

Frankly that's odd.

I've been reading with interest about the proposed move to a flood plain site, with poor transport link,and 4000 capacity.

A few points about this

1/ why do we need a bigger ground when the championship will be almost back to normal, crowds of 742 ,and maybe on a good day, 500 away fans

2/. Why is it being built in stages, answer they build one stand and say ,Ach you don't need any more ,that'll do and Brabco ride off I to the sunset

3/ who is going to fund it as it seems to me that Brabco are selling the site to themselves.

I SMELL SHITE

Or have I read this wrong???

Edited by the auld son

I've been reading with interest about the proposed move to a flood plain site, with poor transport link,and 4000 capacity.

A few points about this

1/ why do we need a bigger ground when the championship will be almost back to normal, crowds of 742 ,and maybe on a good day, 500 away fans

2/. Why is it being built in stages, answer they build one stand and say ,Ach you don't need any more ,that'll do and Brabco ride off I to the sunset

3/ who is going to fund it as it seems to me that Brabco are selling the site to themselves.

I SMELL SHITE

Or have I read this wrong???

I suggest you get along to the stadium this week and ask all of the above. Point 2 is particularly concerning and I'm going to be asking about that on Thursday.

At least it gives the builders extra time to construct the 'Falkirk Stand'. Still

#Hypothermia

Edit forgot to add: #MassiveTime

If you get #pished enough the #hypothermia is less noticeable.

I imagine construction of the 'Falkirk Stand' will start in early December. Just hope the TV slot doesn't knock a few thousand off the away support.