Sons' sorrow

Who comes up with this nonsense? Clyde have just finished paying back all our debts and we are not in any rush to start heading that way again. £100 win bonuses and 2k signing on fees? Absolute garbage.

If u think that. But I know it's true....

Is Turner good enough for the Premiership? We've had plenty of good players come from the Championship recently and was just wondering if you think he can be another. Can't remember him doing an awful lot against us but I may be wrong.

Is Turner good enough for the Premiership? We've had plenty of good players come from the Championship recently and was just wondering if you think he can be another. Can't remember him doing an awful lot against us but I may be wrong.

If fit, yes.

Turner definitely good enough if he stays fit. He's had a couple of injuries with us that kept him out for a while but i wouldn't say he is injury prone.

Ironically one of his best matches for us was Hamilton away in a 3-2 in April 2013. He ran the show that day and i recollect hamilton fans on here complementing his performance.

Morton who were runners up that season came in for him that close season but he opted to stay with us and signed a 2 year deal. The 2 seasons that followed were interrupted each year with injuries that kept him out for a while and i don't think we had the chance to see him peak again.

No.

His temperament often let's him down too.

I'd like to see Garry Fleming take up Turner's role next season.

No way is Garry a striker/forward, he thrives in deep midfield, pushing forward on occasion. No better example than when he controlled midfield v Rangers in the 1-0 cup defeat last season.

No way is Garry a striker/forward, he thrives in deep midfield, pushing forward on occasion. No better example than when he controlled midfield v Rangers in the 1-0 cup defeat last season.

His best game in a sons shirt by a mile

Been saying this for a good while now. Garry is far from being a striker. He flourishes in the central midfield role. He offers so much more when played in there.

For me Fleming is at his best when he's allowed to run at people. He's not the most skillful player in the world but he's a strong runner and that makes him difficult to shift. In a midfield 2, he'd be the guy pushing on whilst his midfield partner sits a bit deeper. He's also a grafter and when we don't have the ball, he'll do his share of trying to win it back.

I see Derek Carcary has signed for Clydebank. Thought he might have been a bit better than that level. Even for juniors it's a lower level than I thought he would aspire to. Ach well each to their r own and I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome at the rock in a couple of weeks

Edited to add, he's been there since December!!!

Edited by the snudge

I see Derek Carcary has signed for Clydebank. Thought he might have been a bit better than that level. Even for juniors it's a lower level than I thought he would aspire to. Ach well each to rhwir own and I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome at the rock in a couple of weeks

signed awhile ago, it's probably down to his job, or the fact his girlfriend is due a baby, closer to home, but he could definitely still do a job for us I reckon, good luck to him, quickest I've seen for us, and was immense during our title winning season

but he could definitely still do a job for us I reckon

Really? Carcary is a League 1 player at best, shown by his career stats. 4 goals in 17 (22 appearances overall) starts for Raith in this league, compare that with a combined total of 32 goals in 66 starts for us and Brechin in the leagues below says everything about the level he's at. Fair enough he's joined Clydebank because he got a promotion in his work and he couldn't travel to Annan but we need better quality than him for this league.