Sons' sorrow

What's Dylan Easton like? Seems like a talented boy but he's from Niddrie so that goes against him.

There's definitely a decent player in there, capable of some sublime skill and excellent runs. Don't expect much in the way of consistency, work rate, strength or goals mind you.

He could turn out to be a real find if he gets his head down and works hard, will be very interested to see how he does.

What's Dylan Easton like? Seems like a talented boy but he's from Niddrie so that goes against him.

More interested in his hair and pda's with the bird than football!

Didn't suit us and didn't look arsed half the time. Done well in your league with Arbroath (?) supposedly so should be good for you.

Here is Frazer Wright talking to Saints about his time at Dumbarton so far and memories from Saints. I'm sure you'll agree that the fact he learned a foreign language to wind up a fellow player makes him absolutely marvelous.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3700591-frazer-wright-interview-14-10-15

Here is Frazer Wright talking to Saints about his time at Dumbarton so far and memories from Saints. I'm sure you'll agree that the fact he learned a foreign language to wind up a fellow player makes him absolutely marvelous.

:lol::lol::lol: Some guy

Giving the Petrofac cup priority over the league is pretty crap.

Why? I think the fact rangers are going for a win at the 4th time of asking totally deserves a league postponement, in fact why don't the spfl shut down the whole card of fixtures that weekend in order that all football fans can witness this historic occasion.......

I see the Petrofac semi-finals are to be played over the weekend of the 14th and 15th of November. Looks like our game against Rangers on the 14th will have to be shifted.

Div suggested on twitter that it could be played on the Scottish cup weekend two weeks later since both teams start in the following round!

:wub:

Hopefully the game doesn't get moved, or doesn't need to be moved, but if it does, hey ho.

It'll just be in-keeping with the way things are always changed with some clubs being first on the list of priorities.

Moving the league game has nothing to do with Rangers. It's the spfl who are to blame for scheduling the semi finals when there is a full league fixture card. They normally have them when there are no league fixtures.