Sons' sorrow

He's a better player than anything you've got by a mile and its his job to play football.

Talking of Sunday football how's Gary Fleming doing and I notice you've signed Craig Pettigrew who also played against us in the Sunday fives!

I'm not so sure he's "a mile" better. We also have a few spoilers who can't play much football.

Kasabundi is nowhere good enough to play above Junior level. He simply does not have the pace required for senior football.

I'm a Bankies fan and don't think Joel is anywhere near good enough to play Championship level . He misses far too many chances to play at that level - as well as his lack of pace as commented on by others. I would be happy to see him stay at Clydebank but was more worried about others potentially departing ( who have since re-signed 😃ðŸ‘) than Joel going.

Good Luck to The Sons for the season ahead.

Joel has many deficiencies but lack of pace isn't one of them!

Don't know who you've been watching KF?

Ran away from the Dumbarton defence in the friendly last season and we'd only been training for a week.

I hope he comes back to us.

Good luck to Dumbarton for the season ahead hopefully catch a couple of games ðŸ‘

Joel has many deficiencies but lack of pace isn't one of them!

Don't know who you've been watching KF?

Ran away from the Dumbarton defence in the friendly last season and we'd only been training for a week.

I hope he comes back to us.

Good luck to Dumbarton for the season ahead hopefully catch a couple of games ðŸ‘

Maybe I'm a bit unfair re the pace thing but I stand by my guns re the amount of chances that he misses. Great guy and decent enough player but if you offered me Mark Burbidge staying or Joel staying Burbidge wins every time.

If Joel stays with Bankies and scores 30 goals to fire us to promotion next season I reserve the right to say he was brilliant all along 😂😂

I'm a Bankies fan and don't think Joel is anywhere near good enough to play Championship level . He misses far too many chances to play at that level - as well as his lack of pace as commented on by others. I would be happy to see him stay at Clydebank but was more worried about others potentially departing ( who have since re-signed ) than Joel going.

Good Luck to The Sons for the season ahead.

Top man yersel! Spot on. Best of luck to the Papers, I'll no dount be at Holm Park a few times again this coming season.

Maybe I'm a bit unfair re the pace thing but I stand by my guns re the amount of chances that he misses. Great guy and decent enough player but if you offered me Mark Burbidge staying or Joel staying Burbidge wins every time.

If Joel stays with Bankies and scores 30 goals to fire us to promotion next season I reserve the right to say he was brilliant all along

Agreed on Burbidge, a far more useful player when I've watched them.

There are loads of players that have played Junior although playing part time football is hardly making it!

Just you unbunch your frillies and settle doon, hen. Dumbarton play five tiers above Clydebank in the second highest league in the country, if that's not "making it" as a footballer, then frankly nothing is.

Edited by Sweet Pete

There are loads of players that have played Junior although playing part time football is hardly making it!

Just because some can make the step up doesn't mean that every jobber that's scored a few goals can.  We are a massive club, m8, we've regularly have Internationalists playing for us week in week out these days.

If Joel stays with Bankies and scores 30 goals to fire us to promotion next season I reserve the right to say he was brilliant all along 😂😂

Unrelated, but did the Bankies not fancy a wee application to the lowland league?

Change of subject, but how was the pitch on Tuesday night, it bobbled badly last season, and I seem to recall it was going to get a lot of repairing after the last game of the season?

It was very good. No bobbling and a very healthy dark green colour. Thanks to all the ground staff who have got it ready.

Change of subject, but how was the pitch on Tuesday night, it bobbled badly last season, and I seem to recall it was going to get a lot of repairing after the last game of the season?

Pitch looked luscious on Tuesday, looks in really good nick.

It was so green and appealing I wanted to roll some into a big doobie and smoke all the lusciousness.