Sons' sorrow

All these 1 night a week training rumours are false - I've just had it confirmed to me.

Thought it seemed unbelievable at the time, hence why I didn't mention it, but hearing other folk chatting about it did give the fear.

Who started this rumour then :lol:

All these 1 night a week training rumours are false - I've just had it confirmed to me.

Thought it seemed unbelievable at the time, hence why I didn't mention it, but hearing other folk chatting about it did give the fear.

What about the location?

Likewise, when I was told I called bullshit but then started to think it was a possibility

1 hour ago, Nowhereman said:

Yesterday we quadrupled the number of league goals we have scored away from home this year

Hah, I see what you did there....take two injury time penalties in a game which was way beyond our reach from the 23rd minute onwards and try to manufacture a meaningful statistic from them.

1 hour ago, optimistic said:

Sour grapes from Brown, nothing more, 

Rumours of trouble in the dressing room with regards to wages I heard awhile ago, there certainly is unrest

What could be a problem with wages?? The players agree to contracts which states how much they will earn. So unless we aren't paying players (which would be absolutely horrific stuff, but I think you would certainly know about!!!) I can't see wages being the cause of unrest in any way, shape or form. 

I'm lead to believe that a few people aren't happy with a few big earners being miles ahead in wages compared to theirs

That happens in all work places and will have been that way every season. I'm sure Nade was earning more than most last year

Where are folk getting their info? 90 minutes into the league campaign and apparently the dressing room is "lost". Find it hard to believe 

When we saw players playing with passion till the 94th minute, I would have to disagree with those who say the dressing room has been lost

2 hours ago, Consolidate said:

Sounds like the best move for all parties would be for Brown to move on. Surely at this point he wants to maximise his chances of first team football.

15 hours ago, sarti pooh said:

It's a scenic wee park with a cracking dip. You'll love it.

Oh yes, the stadium is quite the underrated gem.  Had my husband's funeral there a couple years back :-) 

8 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

I bet if there is issues with money, Pettigrew will be at the hart of it. He's bound to be on pennies and based on some of the finger pointing he did on Saturday he was wondering why his big money teammates weren't covering him.

I don't care how much we're paying him, the fact we punted Scott Taggart and brought him in is utterly staggering. He can point his fingers all he likes, but he was the source of much of Joe Cardle's joy on Saturday, despite higher profile errors from those around him.

47 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I don't care how much we're paying him, the fact we punted Scott Taggart and brought him in is utterly staggering. He can point his fingers all he likes, but he was the source of much of Joe Cardle's joy on Saturday, despite higher profile errors from those around him.

Scott Taggart.....Sons' loss  alloa's gain