Sons' sorrow

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Easily the most honking strip in our history. And I include that strip and those socks we don't speak of any more in that.

No that was the pale yellow and black stripes we wore in the late 80's which funnily enough coincided with one of our worst teams  dumbarton fc 1988-89

8 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

No that was the pale yellow and black stripes we wore in the late 80's which funnily enough coincided with one of our worst teams  dumbarton fc 1988-89

Sponsored by Polaroid, i have one somewhere.I think the 2010/11 was the worst.Crap colour and design.

56 minutes ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Why did you give the Snudge a red dot for that clip?

If you hit the wrong button in error, you can now reverse it.

So you can! I didn't know that, I just reddied you to test it and greenied it and boof, back to where we were. Fantastic.

44 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Easily the most honking strip in our history. And I include that strip and those socks we don't speak of any more in that.

Agreed it was awful and, as a 14 year old when it came out, I was utterly fuming.

I do however have the away top framed, signed by the whole squad and hanging in my room however and it actually looks quite decent :lol:

10 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I thought the majority of our Surridge kits looked like pub team efforts. The fact they were horribly baggy made it ten times worse.

At least Joma know how to produce a semi fitted top.

I have the #14 top from 2008/09 and (naturally) tried it on as soon as I bought it - only got it a few months ago on eBay - the sleeves are ridiculous. I felt like Albus Dumbledore in it. It therefore has to be content with a place on my wall, and not in my 5s tops drawer.

Spoiler

270?cb=20150822232849

15 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Videos 3 and 10 are the only footage I could find of him for you.

From the Celtic thread. Looks like a very handy player from these highlights - albeit there's a lot of decent players in that Celtic team.