administration dead pool

pedromcg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sports Direct is a shambles of a shop. The store in Kirkcaldy is like a fucking jumble sale. Far too much stock - most of it shite - crammed in. The place is full to the gunnels and badly set out. Is it just this store that's like this or is it a common theme for Sports Direct?

Surely that place can't be long for this world.

I fucking hate that place. won't be sorry to see it go

Sports Direct is a shambles of a shop. The store in Kirkcaldy is like a fucking jumble sale. Far too much stock - most of it shite - crammed in. The place is full to the gunnels and badly set out. Is it just this store that's like this or is it a common theme for Sports Direct?

Surely that place can't be long for this world.

All sports directs are like that, but I don't think they'll go under because they have their market. They're a no thrills budget sports shop, the only one that I can think of. Great for kids.

My nomination.

Mountain Warehouse

I always get the feeling that it's really quiet in there.

Holland & Barrett

They had a brilliant publicity stunt (accidental or intentional) last year when they put on their website that you could buy two tubs of whey protein for a tenner. Literally thousands of people ordered from them, only for them to claim a glitch and refuse the order. Boom, thousands more people on their mailing list.

1358366290[/url]' post='6991043']

Waterstones is a good shout. I really can't think of a good reason to shop in one.

Shame really because they are great for browsing in. But then you go home with a wee list having bought nought and download it from other sources.

Other than the browse factor I cant see any real reason for their continued existence.

Archived