Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be ridiculous and I'm not Magee.

If you tolerate this you can say goodbye to the game in Scotland. Cultural changes are needed aligned to standards of professionalism

You must be raging that a team that acts in such an unprofessional manner managed to pump your team of over paid bin men out in the semi final then,

He drinks whe he wants, he drinks when he wants, Stevie Thompson he drinks when he wants

Oh and he scored in that semi final,

As a Killie fan I know how much I enjoyed the win v Ceptic last year and i really hope that St Mirren fans have enjoyed it as much as we did. Players and fans alike can have great fun and I just love Big Stevie and the way he has milked the fun! I also think he has more than played his part on the park too! On the subject I hope st mirren are able to maximise the income from wining the cup which i dont think Killie managed to do?

You must be raging that a team that acts in such an unprofessional manner managed to pump your team of over paid bin men out in the semi final then,

He drinks whe he wants, he drinks when he wants, Stevie Thompson he drinks when he wants

:blink:

You think Joe Ledley lifts the blue bins on Tuesday and Stoksey lifts the black ones on Wednesday?

I'd say you do too mate

You must be raging that a team that acts in such an unprofessional manner managed to pump your team of over paid bin men out in the semi final then,He drinks whe he wants, he drinks when he wants, Stevie Thompson he drinks when he wants

You think Joe Ledley lifts the blue bins on Tuesday and Stoksey lifts the black ones on Wednesday?

I'd say you do too mate

Good display of binman expertise IMO.

Kickback seems to be full of tools. Couldn't care about them - was great to see Vanzy doing some trolling last week.

What a sad w****r you are.

I'd say you do too mate

No of course I don't, bin men work hard for there money, the two you mentioned just take the money and give f**k all in return as proved in the semi final when it mattered.

I'm fortunate enough not to work doing manual labour, I sit in my office at home, an easy job that pays so well, I'm very lucky

Good job and great team to follow, a team that has just won the cup final, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Archived