Paul Gascgoine

KD1711

I disagree. But then again such reasoning would also mean that Vincent Van Gogh was a loser, Ernest Hemingway was a loser, Nikola Tesla was a loser.

If you're happy with that then fine.

Were they also wife beating sacks of shit like Gazza?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you'd ever read any of my posts you'd see how incredibly critical I've been of anyone who is violent towards woman. I would refuse to play in the same team as shits like Carroll for example or Gascgoine. They are disgusting human beings.

What this doesn't mean is that they are losers. Gascgoine was very talented, he achieved a lot in his career and since then it's gone downhill given he's thick as f**k. But that doesn't detract from what he achieved. Tyson was one of the best boxers of all time, being pig shit stupid doesn't change that.

Er, yes, I'm extending your reasoning to show how ridiculous your post is. Do pay attention.

Even now Tyson will be living a comfortable life despite losing about £400 million. But signing up to a dodgy business deal? Definitely loser behaviour, amarite? As for everyone else in "Broke", all those magnificently successful sportsmen, all losers right?

But yeah, "djchapsticks" thinks everyone who had money but then lost it is a "loser" and worse than him. Let's just be clear about that.

Yeah. As I thought, you're completely and utterly bamboozled. You can't pick out a point where I called anyone a loser and you're now simply havering nonsensical made-up pish, rather than admit you've made a complete arse of yourself.

The funny thing is, if anyone else was using the same argumentative tactic on you right now as you're trying with me, you'd be going all Lawrence Logic on them and boring them into complete and utter submission.

Yeah. As I thought, you're completely and utterly bamboozled. You can't pick out a point where I called anyone a loser and you're now simply havering nonsensical made-up pish, rather than admit you've made a complete arse of yourself.

The funny thing is, if anyone else was using the same argumentative tactic on you right now as you're trying with me, you'd be going all Lawrence Logic on them and boring them into complete and utter submission.

Er no as I've said I was extending your logic to highlight how ridiculous your point was. Pay attention, it's a standard technique. As it transpired you then called Mike Tyson, one of the world's best ever boxers, a "loser" and also think that every athlete - or every person - who has lost his money throughout his life is a "loser". You don't even seem to know if Warren Buffet is a loser or not such is the size of the hole you find yourself in. Lets add to this, Ali continually racially abused his opponents and spoke at KKK meetings, for most of his life he's been brain damaged. Is he also a loser?

I think you'll be scrambling into complete and utter submission soon enough.

I feel so sorry for Gazza. The lad has emotional and psychological problems and combine that with a profound illness; well it's hard for him to control the disease. I hope his family and friends can reach him and support him (they're trying hard enough as it is) and he can get well again.

This guy Supras's posts makes my eyes bleed

It's funny that calls for specific evidence only seem to apply one way....

This has been a shambles of a performance from Supras on this thread to be honest. It's not even been amusing.

The Warren Buffet point might still end up being the nadir, but there are pages to go yet.

Actually what did Gazza achieve in his career ? A FA Cup winner's medal in a game he lasted about 10 minutes in through his own stupidity, a few medals up here, and some England caps. Nowhere near what he should have achieved so yeah he's a loser

Er no as I've said I was extending your logic to highlight how ridiculous your point was. Pay attention, it's a standard technique. As it transpired you then called Mike Tyson, one of the world's best ever boxers, a "loser" and also think that every athlete - or every person - who has lost his money throughout his life is a "loser". You don't even seem to know if Warren Buffet is a loser or not such is the size of the hole you find yourself in. Lets add to this, Ali continually racially abused his opponents and spoke at KKK meetings, for most of his life he's been brain damaged. Is he also a loser?

I think you'll be scrambling into complete and utter submission soon enough.

You're clearly deluded.

Using your same extended logic that I apparently think EVERY sportsman who has lost all of their money is a loser, using only Gascoigne and Tyson as examples to prove your point. You clearly think that EVERY sportsman who is violent to women should be held up as a picture of a successful person, using only Gascoigne and Tyson as examples to prove mine.

So what exactly do I think Supras? The thing is, I'm not even sure. You seemed to have changed tack, in the space of 6 posts you've gone from me labeling all alcoholics as 'wasters', to labeling all skint sportsmen as 'wasters'. you're so flustered you can't even remember what you started arguing with me about you silly boy.

The Warren Buffet point might still end up being the nadir, but there are pages to go yet.

It's clear that you have not understood the point, at all. It's not as if I said Owen is better than Raul and Ronaldo.

You're clearly deluded.

Using your same extended logic that I apparently think EVERY sportsman who has lost all of their money is a loser, using only Gascoigne and Tyson as examples to prove your point. You clearly think that EVERY sportsman who is violent to women should be held up as a picture of a successful person, using only Gascoigne and Tyson as examples to prove mine.

So what exactly do I think Supras? The thing is, I'm not even sure. You seemed to have changed tack, in the space of 6 posts you've gone from me labeling all alcoholics as 'wasters', to labeling all skint sportsmen as 'wasters'. you're so flustered you can't even remember what you started arguing with me about you silly boy.

So, wait, they are only losers because they are violent to women? Why didn't you just say that then? I don't agree with the point but fine.

You were the one that brought losing your money into it, not me.

It's clear that you have not understood the point, at all. It's not as if I said Owen is better than Raul and Ronaldo.

So, wait, they are only losers because they are violent to women? Why didn't you just say that then? I don't agree with the point but fine.

You were the one that brought losing your money into it, not me.

My entire point, and you know it as I've already stated it, was that he pissed the lot of his earnings against a wall when it should have provided for his family for generations to come.

That's what makes him a loser.

My entire point, and you know it as I've already stated it, was that he pissed the lot of his earnings against a wall when it should have provided for his family for generations to come.

That's what makes him a loser.

Er, right, and are you aware some very successful people specifically avoid giving their family huge sums of money?

And plenty of sportsmen have lost their money, as I've discussed in depth, are ALL of them losers or just the ones that attack women? Is Ali a loser?

And plenty of sportsmen have lost their money, as I've discussed in depth, are ALL of them losers or just the ones that attack women? Is Ali a loser?

Why would you even have to ask such a question? You've already whited out in a blind rage on this thread already and clearly told me who I think is a loser and who isn't. :lol:

You're simply ridiculous. Everyone can see you've had a total nightmare on this thread and have spat the dummy like a petulant child, projecting opinions on to people you clearly have no idea about to try and justify the several arguments you are clearly losing, having a pop at folk personally early on in the thread, backtracking furiously to defend yourself that you don't condone violence towards women and going off on complete tangents, adding everyone from Nikola Tesla to Warren Buffet into the mix.

Do yourself a favour and go for a wee walk to clear you head, maybe have a word with yourself. I'm away to watch the football. ^_^

It's a sad sight to see anyone basically destroy themselves

Aye, well Supras will post pish.

Righto, I guess your utter failure to address any of the questions posed to you is a bad reflection on me too, eh?

You dug a big hole with your losing money pish and haven't had the balls to go through with it.

Good attempt at spin though.

It's clear that you have not understood the point, at all.

No, it's that your point was, as indeed your whole contribution to this thread has been, a total abortion.

Warren Buffet giving 99% of his money away to charity will absolutely not mean that his family become destitute or indeed ever have to work a day in their lives.

The reason being the 1% is still millions if not billions. He has provided richly for his family financially throughout his life and will still continue to do so when he dies. They have wanted for nothing financially.

Which in no way whatsover is what djchapsticks was talking about with respect to people who have earned a fortune, blown it and left their family nothing.

Do you know anything about Warren Buffet's children?

Djchapsticks seemed to think that anyone who didn't provide to his family for generations to come was a loser. Warren Buffet specifically doesn't want to do this, he's said it explicitly. He wants children to have enough to do anything but not so much to do nothing. He doesn't want them to never work again.

It was an extension of his ridiculous logic.

Considering the obvious problems he has it's amazing that he ever achieved success in anything, let alone top level professional sport. The focus on him because of who he is is probably a hinderance to any hopes of recovery as well.

It's a sad story, there must be lots of people who lead chaotic, damaged lives that obviously we never hear anything of.

Archived