Paul Gascgoine

KD1711

He wants children to have enough to do anything but not so much to do nothing. He doesn't want them to never work again.

Really? Then he went the wrong way about it.

All 3 children run foundations, given to them by daddy and constantly topped up by Buffet, and spend their days trying to find ways to give away his cash. Indeed, they have said recently they are trying to find new ways to give more money away.

Sorry to spoil the illusion for you, but he didn't send them off to work down the mines all day. And I don't think they drive 8 year old Vauxhall Corsas.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to spoil the illusion for you, but he didn't send them off to work down the mines all day. And I don't think they drive 8 year old Vauxhall Corsas.

:lol:

Yeah, cause that's definitely what I thought.

Fucking hell.

Loads of professional athletes lose everything after they retire. Gazza's collapse is on a scale far greater than previously seen before, The people who he drank with at the clubs he was at before have to hold some responsibility for not keeping him under control and the drinking culture of football in that era didn't help. if he went to Manchester UTD would he have been different in a squad with big drinkers like Paul McGrath and Bryan Robson? No other word for him than just a waste.

Says the man who only posts twice in this thread - and both posts are exclusively about me.

Oh I am 100% irrelevant to anything important in the real world, as an anonymous poster on here, just like you.

The problem is I clicked onto this thread hoping to read something about Gazza but it turned out to be yet another thread you've ruined with extremely tedious arguments where you refuse to accept any other point of view that's not the exact same as yours. People who can't ever accept they aren't 100% right about everything are extremely boring and you fit the bill perfectly.

Extremely boring yet that's three posts you've made and all are exclusively about me.

I'd think I'd find the Ballet boring - which is why don't go. You seem bizarrely fascinated by things that bore you. It wouldn't surprise me if you had a huge model train collection, and hated model trains.

Weird.

Extremely boring yet that's three posts you've made and all are exclusively about me.

I'd think I'd find the Ballet boring - which is why don't go. You seem bizarrely fascinated by things that bore you. It wouldn't surprise me if you had a huge model train collection, and hated model trains.

Weird.

It's because you are totally unavoidable. So many threads are filled with your drivel. I go into threads hoping for something interesting and so many times its filled with your relentless shite that I can't just ignore you. You're a serial topic destroyer and refuse to take a backseat. It's not an 'obsession' as you like to think, it's just that you are fucking everywhere on the site like an ugly rash.

So if I read all this correctly:

Gascoigne is hugely successful because he made a lot of money.

Gascoigne lost all his money by wasting it on booze.

Gascoigne is not a loser or a waster, and is still hugely successful.

Seems odd.....

Gascgoine is not still hugely successful. Nobody has said that.

It's because you are totally unavoidable. So many threads are filled with your drivel. I go into threads hoping for something interesting and so many times its filled with your relentless shite that I can't just ignore you. You're a serial topic destroyer and refuse to take a backseat. It's not an 'obsession' as you like to think, it's just that you are fucking everywhere on the site like an ugly rash.

Yes, and everywhere I go you follow. Of course it is remarkably easy to avoid any poster, I've done it myself successfully, I think you just lack the intelligence to figure out how to do it. Not really your fault tbh. That said, you've went on this thread and posted 4 times about me criticising how much I ruin threads. Yeah, self reflection clearly ain't your strong point. My obsessives come and go, you are the least interesting yet.

terrible state to see any other human being in and whatever football team he played for doesnt stop ke feeling bad for him and those around him.

just a pity that when he was a younger wife beating alcoholic he was able to ride the crest of that wave by having the adultation of the fans and surrounded by e sycophants and vultures.perhaps if someone had tried to get him help in his prime it might have been easier to address his problems than trying to do it when the man is at rock bottom with everything that defined him gone.

Archived