NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

A Gatorade shower for Reid. Is it February all ready?

TBF he has won more games than the Chiefs did the whole of the last season ;)

Also last time a Big Red team went 3-0 he took them to the SB :whistle

I fancy Big Red to return to the city of Brotherly Love and leave with the win. Kelly's offence have put up big numbers but Vick, McCoy and Jackson seem to be the main producers on offence. If a well improved Chief's team can get a stop on one or two of those outlets I can see Alex Smith, Bowes and Charles getting the points to sink the Eagles.

Any score predictions, I'm going 27-20 Chiefs?

Decent prediction!

I recorded the game to watch at 6am this morning, but the recording failed so I will have to make do with the 1 hour (35-40 minutes?) highlights show when I get home from work.

Great start for the Chiefs.

Still fancy Denver to win their division.

Lot of games to go obviously and Denver will win the division this season I think.

Chiefs have done well and Arrowhead could be a tough visit for most teams. With a solid offence and impressive D the Chiefs could claim a wild-card through second place. At worst they will finish .500 or a game either way, which could still lead them to an extra game after week 17 ;)

Still to play the better teams but an excellent start. Used to dread the Hawks going to KC for regular season games :(

TBF he has won more games than the Chiefs did the whole of the last season ;)

Also last time a Big Red team went 3-0 he took them to the SB :whistle

Yeah I suppose it's deserved after their 2-12 season last year, plus it sticks it to the fans who always booed him no matter what he did.

Thought the Chiefs were superb last night. That looks Averyunderrated defence. Those 3 linebackers could be the 2nd best linebackers corp in the league behind San Fran

I see what you did there ;)

I'm all over the Chiefs on this one. That Eagles defense is just bad.

I'd love to see what the Eagles offense does up against a decent defense. How do they respond when things aren't working? Fancy Justin Houston and Tamba Hali to have big games tonight.

Didn't look like the Eagles did much against a decent defense and Justin Houston tore them apart.

The problem with the Chiefs last year was turnovers and coaching. The offense has 0 turnovers and Andy Reid has solved the Romeo Crennell problem. The players are now fulfilling their potential and winning football games.

Just caught up with the game on GamePass there, cracking stuff. Not sure if the Chiefs were great or the Eagles OL were atrocious, probably a bit of both.

Canny argue with 3-0 though and any win at the Linc is impressive. Some of Smith's decision making was a bit suspect, but when you've got Jamal Charles, anything is possible.

Conner looked great on hard knocks. The position of pure FB is more and more rare though which is a shame if you ask me.

Aldon Smith should have the book thrown at him by the 9ers, but he won't. Harbaugh has already said he will defer to the leagues punishment. Classy franchises deal with these issues in house (see Dunbar, Jo-lonn- cut by the rams after a failed drug test)