NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Jermichael Finley in intensive care with his neck injury...shit!

Read last night the Packers thought it wasn't too serious, poor lad :(

Absolutely horrible to hear. Just hope he recovers, that's the most important thing.

The hit in case people haven't seen him. I think it was his head smacking the turf that caused the injury, rather than the hit.

jfin222.gif

Reggie Wayne also reported doene for the year, torn ACL, seems to have been big weekend on the injury front,

I wonder how much the no head contact rulings have resulted the players going low for knees and ankles, cushings injury is the prime example

Wayne tore his meniscus as well. That will make rehab longer.

You got a link for it mate?

I went through the official site and you're supposed to see a link for the free download after you 'like' the facebook page but I couldn't see it.

Just Google free football mogul 12 download and somebody has stuck a link up on one of the fans forums.

Enjoy.

Texans cut 3 rookies drafted this year for "breaking team rules" before the Kansas game. DE Sam Montgomery (a third round pick), LB Willie Jefferson and RB Cierre Wood (both undrafted rookies). What exactly "breaking team rules" actually means, who knows. Rumours of narcotics and/or prostitutes. Who knows though.

Cushing and Foster both being injured in addition to Schaub, Daniels and a few others means the Texans are dropping like flies. The season's a goner.

Positively though, I reckon with the bye week and two more weeks under his belt Keenum will become more effective. Certainly regardless of Schaub's fitness, I'd stick with him (Keenum that is). Why the hell not?

Edited by Spain