NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested on a DUI and being in possession of a controlled substance.

I knew his dad liked a drink

He was supposed to have been sober for a dozen years. He also had a presciption painkiller problem previously. Not too worried about this from a footballing perspective unless it gets in the way of our FA business.

He was supposed to have been sober for a dozen years. He also had a presciption painkiller problem previously. Not too worried about this from a footballing perspective unless it gets in the way of our FA business.

Had entered a "treatment facility"

In other news Cam Newton undergoing ankle surgery and will be out for 4 months

http://www.sporcle.com/games/cdhmiamifan13/manningtds

Name all 44 receivers to have caught a TD from Peyton Manning

I only managed 19, including 11/12 that he's thrown TDs to as a Bronco(Brandon Stokley and Jacob Tamme are the only players to have caught touchdowns from Peyton for two different teams), but totally forgot that he threw a TD to defensive tackle Mitch Unrein in 2012

http://www.sporcle.com/games/cdhmiamifan13/manningtds

Name all 44 receivers to have caught a TD from Peyton Manning

I only managed 19, including 11/12 that he's thrown TDs to as a Bronco(Brandon Stokley and Jacob Tamme are the only players to have caught touchdowns from Peyton for two different teams), but totally forgot that he threw a TD to defensive tackle Mitch Unrein in 2012

More interesting would be the 198 opponents that he has thrown a pick six to. :P