NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Zach is currently injured. Lockette may get more plays. I think they got another receiver in the draft, not sure if he was cut or in the development squad. The World Champions have struggled with air miles. Top receiver only has 200 yds, Baldwin. Not got a great passing option out of the backfield either. We need a Largent type clutch receiver, a guy Russ can target 8-10 times a game.

Aye Kevin Norwood I believe was the other receiver they got, excellent talent but took a bad injury in practise before preseason, hes on IR as far as I know. The lack of production isnt through lack of talent though, its just because they dont get used and when they are its spread pretty evenly between them all, like theres no real number 1 guy but a trio of number 2s. I'd say pass catching is the only part of Robert Turbins game thats actually worth his contract, when he gets some space to run at he's pretty nifty. Even Lynch isnt bad as a receiving back, they just dont use him that way.

Makes you wonder why the Seahawks were so keen to let him go so cheaply though.

Apparently not a good locker room character and they were shipping him for a while. Had fights with Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin on separate occasions apparently. Talent trumps everything though.

Apparently not a good locker room character and they were shipping him for a while. Had fights with Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin on separate occasions apparently. Talent trumps everything though.

I heard he switch-bitched his kid while embing angle dust while he f@#ked a prostitute in a lift whilst getting a blood transfusion

Scum, sub-hawk scum

Just what the jets need more unrest in the dressing room. :huh:

Another sign of the stupidity at the jest.

ETA: He can be a great player but not in NY!

Edited by strichener

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully Patriots. Need to see Richardson and Norwood on the field for the Seahawks

I don't think V-Jax arriving in Seattle would affect their targets much as they are rookies after all?

Are the buccs just getting Rid of everyone? Pats pick up LB casillas. No idea if he is any good but any LB is good for pats right now.

He's not. Trust me when i say that if Lansanah is ahead of him in the depth chart then hes not good. Im happy with this trade but cannot understand why we would trade Barron for a 4th and 6th! he was on a rookie contract and was a decent player , bad trade imo

I don't think V-Jax arriving in Seattle would affect their targets much as they are rookies after all?

Both are very well developed for the pro game, Norwood would have been ready to start on day 1 if he was fit IMO and Richardson wasnt far behind but with a better physical skillset. Seattle fans should want these guys on the field asap

Both are very well developed for the pro game, Norwood would have been ready to start on day 1 if he was fit IMO and Richardson wasnt far behind but with a better physical skillset. Seattle fans should want these guys on the field asap

I'm looking forward to them making an impact. I think V-Jax would/ could be a great add in though.