NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I've missed the particulars of the Foles/Bradford deal.

That bad?

Least you're not a Saints fan right now.

Tell me about it!

It'll be interesting to see where the Saints go from here, Drew Brees has been awesome but you wonder what he has left especially with his number 1 target gone.

Ingram could be in for a 2014 DeMarco Murray number of carries!

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/03/10/jimmy-graham-trade-new-orleans-saints-seattle-seahawks

f**k 2 in a row

We've got Jimmy G 8)

2/3 ain't bad as some fat lad once sang...

4th round pick to. Sad to see Unger go but he struggled with injury last season and 31st first round pick makes this a potentially great deal :D

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/03/10/jimmy-graham-trade-new-orleans-saints-seattle-seahawks

f**k 2 in a row

We've got Jimmy G 8)

2/3 ain't bad as some fat lad once sang...

4th round pick to. Sad to see Unger go but he struggled with injury last season and 31st first round pick makes this a potentially great deal :D

Wilson is a great QB, I really like him.

But no receiver has posted any decent numbers in Seattle for a while. I don't even think I can name a Seahawks TE. What percentage of Wilson's 17 attempts per game will Graham be targeted?

This trade makes no sense for both teams IMO.

No one seems to know just now. It involves us swapping first's though from 10 to 20.

Im not sure the picks being handed over are that early, tbh. Although the full details are still being discussed by the teams.

Wilson is a great QB, I really like him.

But no receiver has posted any decent numbers in Seattle for a while. I don't even think I can name a Seahawks TE. What percentage of Wilson's 17 attempts per game will Graham be targeted?

This trade makes no sense for both teams IMO.

Hopefully, he'll be the go to guy that can improve the passing game.

We freed Zach Miller who was the top guy before getting injured and we've got Luke Willson and some other guy who looks like he was raised on a mid-western farm.

You can't have too many quality players. A decent slot receiver in fa or the draft would be pleasing.

We've effectively improved our offence by 33% as Wilson and Beastmode were the offence last season.

Uncle Pete was probably impressed with the Gronk's season so went for the only guy in the same league?

#GoodTimes

#Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford, '15 5th round draft pick from St. Louis in exchange for QB Nick Foles, '15 4th round, '16 2nd round picks

Wow, so Sam Bradford was the "big" player in this trade. Pretty good business by the Rams IMO getting his cap hit off the books.

ETA: Still, WTF the CK playing at? Bradford can't run that system?

What would happen if Bradford was traded again, would the new team take on the contract and cap space?

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Wow, so Sam Bradford was the "big" player in this trade. Pretty good business by the Rams IMO getting his cap hit off the books.

Yup.

An added detail coming out is that if the Eagles trade Bradford away before the start of the draft, they get the second round pick for next year back.

Yet more clauses. If Bradford isn't traded before the draft, and then fails to start 8 games during the season, the Eagles get their fourth round pick back. Apparently a clause that if he gets re-injured then they get a 3rd round pick from the Rams.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Yup.

An added detail coming out is that if the Eagles trade Bradford away before the start of the draft, they get the second round pick for next year back.

This makes me more concerned that Bradford will be a Titan before September.

I'm done with this team if that's the case.

This makes me more concerned that Bradford will be a Titan before September.

I'm done with this team if that's the case.

Yeah that particular clause seems to heavily suggest they'll try and get rid of him before the draft, and then they've covered themselves if they can't by getting a pick back if he doesn't start eight games.