NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I think we're going to roll with Geno this year. I kind of agree with it too.

Harvin should be gone as we will need to give up a 4th to keep him. Marshall should cost us a 5th. Marshall's cap hit is also $3m less.

Agree with you here. Harvin will still cost you your 6th round pick.

Pants sign OT Oher from the Titans.

Maybe on the downturn but should be an improvement for the Panthers and give Cam some protection on his blindside?

I think we're going to roll with Geno this year. I kind of agree with it too.

Harvin should be gone as we will need to give up a 4th to keep him. Marshall should cost us a 5th. Marshall's cap hit is also $3m less.

Thats a bit of a bargain for Marshall IMO. I know he's aging but he was far from terrible last year when fit. I'd agree with keeping on Geno for another season too, I think he's shown enough progress to continue as a starter, especially when he's had targets. Most of his bad games last year were when Decker was injured/unfit

Pants sign OT Oher from the Titans.

Maybe on the downturn but should be an improvement for the Panthers and give Cam some protection on his blindside?

I've been watching the Titans over 15 years. To be fair we've been pretty blessed at Tackle during that time, But I can state Michael Oher has been the worst I have ever watched every week.

How this guy got a ring I'll never know.

RIP Cam.

Thats a bit of a bargain for Marshall IMO. I know he's aging but he was far from terrible last year when fit. I'd agree with keeping on Geno for another season too, I think he's shown enough progress to continue as a starter, especially when he's had targets. Most of his bad games last year were when Decker was injured/unfit

On the surface it looks a great deal for the Jets.

But if Marshall couldn't handle the Chicago media how's he gonna do with the NY cesspit?

I won't be drafting him in FF this year.

Randal Cobb agrees $40 million over 4 years with packers, apparently turning down more money from elsewhere to stay. Making my previous post in this situation full of shite, cheers Randall.

Given he is so young I reckon he will have another mega payday in him yet anyway

That's pretty big for the Packers. Actually quite impressed at some of the players taking a great payday and staying loyal than going elsewhere for a massive pay day. Mind you playing in Green Bay for 2 million less than Oakland still leaves you a richer man!

Yeah Ingram was great last year. There was a marked difference in the Saints Offense when Ingram came back from injury. He was arguably more important than Jimmy Graham last year.

Yeah Ingram was great last year. There was a marked difference in the Saints Offense when Ingram came back from injury. He was arguably more important than Jimmy Graham last year.

I agree, although I'm still surprised the Saints brought him back with Khiry Robinson and Travaris Cadet breaking through a bit last season. I hope he keeps playing well and the new contract doesnt cause him to dip in form again