NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Been watching some of the drills, that Danny Shelton boy is incredible, absolute beast!!!! :lol:

I watched a few documentaries at the weekend. Only football life one I watched was about Ed Sabol, watched a few on Netflix about Randy Moss, The U, Two Days in April, Run Ricky Run, We could be King and Undefeated.

Looks like the NFL are looking to revise the offensive pass interference rule.

I totally agree with this. So many unchallengable penalties seem to go for 30-40 yards on the referees decision/inclantion.

15 yards should be the most as there is always a doubt if the receiver would catch the ball in the first place and it will give defensive backs more leeway to try and make plays without the risk of giving up a massive penalty.

I've always thought this was a harsh penalty. Knock someone out you get ejected and 15 yards. Genuinely make a play for the ball and make illegal contact and it's 1st and goal inside the 5.

BRAVO GOODELL if it goes through.

Apparently some kind of Ray Rice style video will surface in the next few days about Dez Bryant.

What is it with the great receivers in this league?

There have been whispers for a few months about a supposed video involving Dez Bryant, but it's only been the past couple days where mainstream news outlets have started to discuss it. No reputable people have gone on the record as having seen the video, but the talk is that it's worse than the Ray Rice video and could result in a lifetime ban if released to the public. The best rumor I've heard is that it's Dez shoving a gun down some guy's throat.

At the half way point NFLPA warn Redskins to up their spending, as they are currently short of the 89% that is required over a 4 year period - despite it being the NFLPA forcing the 'Skins not to spend $36m for a trumped up charge....

The good news is you've confirmed RGIII will be your starting QB next season...

Just seen Odell Beckham Jnr on SSN, at Spurs training ground getting interviewed and catching a few passes from Brad Freidel. He's in the UK for a fan's forum tonight and he's also on Soccer AM tomorrow.

Might give me a reason to watch that clusterfuck of a show now.

OBJ :wub:

Australian ex-NRL star Jarrod Hayne has signed a futures contract with the 49ers. He had been heavily linked to Detroit.

Clickoris

He's a tremendous rugby league player and I hope he does well but I can't support him fully now he's with the 49ers!

Edited by Swarley