NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The Giants under investigation for cheating diring their win against the Cowboys.  

During the match the communication failed between sideline and Manning.  So they used walkie-talkies which is against NFL rules 

$35m cap penalty, loss of draft picks and Manning banned for 4 games should do the trick ;)

The Giants under investigation for cheating diring their win against the Cowboys.  
During the match the communication failed between sideline and Manning.  So they used walkie-talkies which is against NFL rules 
$35m cap penalty, loss of draft picks and Manning banned for 4 games should do the trick [emoji6]

Shouldn't be an issue....it was against the fucking Cowboys

That could be why it'll be an issue. Ol' Jerry might kick up a fuss and he usually gets what he wants.

Good point well made. The Patriots will jump on it as well. If our guys knew the rules and still went against them then we deserve what we get.

21 hours ago, Nightmare said:

That could be why it'll be an issue. Ol' Jerry might kick up a fuss and he usually gets what he wants.

Now I'm not a fan of the Cowboys or Jerry Jones but I think you've got him mixed up with John Mara, the Giants Owner?  Or have you forgotten what happened to the Cowboys (and Redskins) because they refused to break the Law at the behest of John Mara? 

4 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Now I'm not a fan of the Cowboys or Jerry Jones but I think you've got him mixed up with John Mara, the Giants Owner?  Or have you forgotten what happened to the Cowboys (and Redskins) because they refused to break the Law at the behest of John Mara? 

Jerry has just as much influence in the league as any of the other 'top tier' owners like Mara, Rooney or Kraft. If he wanted to kick up a fuss and cry about this he would, and something would get done.

Edited by Nightmare

$35m cap penalty, loss of draft picks and Manning banned for 4 games should do the trick [emoji6]

Obsessed.