NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

6 winning seasons out of 20+ seasons as head coach. I can't understand how he has stolen a living for as long.

Apparently the extension was signed in the summer but only got out 2 weeks ago, still doesn't make a great deal.of since given his record! 

Remember that one time he made the super bowl

26 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Josh McDaniel's to be their next head coach I reckon

No chance. He had a season as OC in st Louis after his Denver experiment failed and he was abysmal. 

Gregg Williams effectively getting a three game audition. Strong rumours of Harbaugh on the Rams boards. 

Edited by CountyFan

No chance. He had a season as OC in st Louis after his Denver experiment failed and he was abysmal. 
Gregg Williams effectively getting a three game audition. Strong rumours of Harbaugh on the Rams boards. 

Williams would be a terrible choice. No doubt you will go for Gus Bradley after he is binned by the Jags

1 hour ago, Antiochas III said:

I'm actually confused about the move.  Unless they want someone who is currently unemployed to be brought in then they'll need to either wait for Black Monday or until a team is no longer in the playoffs so why not stick with Fisher till then?

Because they've been fucking rancid this season. Fans in St Louis were significantly more patient with failure. The Coliseum is empty already and it's year 1. Stan's not daft, he knows he'll never sell tickets in LA unless they're actually making an effort to improve. 

11 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Would Harbaugh even take the job? I think he loves being the big man on campus in College. Could be the next Saban as in never returning to pro football (he was more successful than Saban ever was in the NFL).