NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Alright lads, I'm going to be one of these knobs that asks people to fill in a survey on an internet forum. At least I'm a regular poster asking a favour rather than a random nobody; that's got to count for something, I hope.

Anyway, I'm doing a Risk Management Masters degree right now, and my dissertation is on the topic of reputation risk & the impact relocation can have on a team's perceived reputation with their own fans. As you might be aware, I'm a Raiders fan and we've spent a good part of our history moving from one place to another, but this move seems to have created a lot of animosity within the fanbase towards Mark Davis and the NFL in general. Basically, I'm trying to understand whether teams moving from one city to another is good, bad or doesn't really matter in terms of the overall franchise reputation within the fanbase; whether the Raiders example is representative overall, etc.

Link is here - it's a relatively short questionnaire - 13 questions, all multiple choice bar one, and will take about 2-3 minutes. Doesn't matter if your team has moved or not, as I've tried to word the questions in a way that applies to both fans of teams who have relocated and those who haven't, to create a more general idea about fan perception. Hope you can take a couple of minutes of your time to help me out. Cheers.

Edited by Nightmare

I think it's very difficult to go 0-16. There will be a few weeks where we luck into a win. 9-7 win against the Bills or something like that. I'd be amazed if we got more than 4 though.

I think it's very difficult to go 0-16. There will be a few weeks where we luck into a win. 9-7 win against the Bills or something like that. I'd be amazed if we got more than 4 though.

As long as we don't get a bagel, I'm happy. As I said I'd take 1-15.

Was looking at the Jets' roster earlier. Your D can easily keep you in games.

QBs and receivers have to be the worst in the league. Have to be honest I don't know how good the OL is, as Forte and Powell are really good.

I suppose if the plan is to tank anyway it doesn't matter.

Forte had a couple of massive games last year but was mostly garbage. Powell should do alright in fantasy terms purely because whatever rubbish qb starts can just dump the ball off to him.

It's a bad day when Austin Seferin Jenkins might be your best threat in the air...

I watched it the other nights on nights. Everyone seemed to be creaming there selves over Winston, personally thought he came across as a bit of a moron. By showing him at the end in the gym at the crack of dawn it was like they were trying to save him a bit.

Miko Grimes on next week.....should be fun