Free Money

Sky Bet are offering a free £10 in play bet on QPR v Brighton if you bet £25 pre match at odds of at least 1/2.

P.S. The £10 appears as soon as you place the pre match bet.

Edited by welshbairn

any way you can make guarenteed profit?

Not sure but they've made it hard, a lot of the bets around 1/2 are just under, like over 1.5 goals is 4/9. I just went for Brighton dnb at 4/5 and I'll probably go for a goal scorer bet in play, Charlie Austin FGS and QPR to win is 7/1, Bobby Zamora FGS and Brighton to win is 10/1. I don't think there will be many goals.

Hoping for a few of the bet 365 ones over Xmas. It will probably start with Arsenal v city on Monday and then the lunchtime and evening kick offs on Boxing Day.

I'm only doing it if I can spend the whole game with my finger hovering over the cash out button. Still furious with myself at missing out on £500 last time.

There are 8-10 bet365 £50 risk frees on between now and March. Both legs of Barca Arsenal included. And two to be confirmed which are both legs of PSG Chelsea.

So best get using those 365 accounts to keep them nice and safe. If all you purchase on is the risk free 50 quid bets, you're sure to get suspended from the offer.

There are 8-10 bet365 £50 risk frees on between now and March. Both legs of Barca Arsenal included. And two to be confirmed which are both legs of PSG Chelsea.

So best get using those 365 accounts to keep them nice and safe. If all you purchase on is the risk free 50 quid bets, you're sure to get suspended from the offer.

gonna spend a couple hours tonight, see if mondays one can be partnered with the 888sport new customer treble odds on first bet offer (max 10 quid bet)

gonna spend a couple hours tonight, see if mondays one can be partnered with the 888sport new customer treble odds on first bet offer (max 10 quid bet)

done the treble odds offer earlier in the week and lost then got an email the next day saying they were sorry I lost, place another £5bet and you'll get a free £10 bet

I'm only doing it if I can spend the whole game with my finger hovering over the cash out button. Still furious with myself at missing out on £500 last time.

I turned out fine last time, after not getting the chance for my usual.

Will have to make sure that there is decent coverage in Annan for Boxing Day....

Where did you see that?

Good news, anyway.

Signed up to profit accumulator a week ago (see matched betting thread). The guys in there are really on top of their game.

The way they work it will guarantee £30-40 profit every time. Not sure yet whether to buy into this (as it involves tying up funds for several days) or going high odds, high reward. I'll wait and see.