Free Money

Not guaranteed profit but think im going to go for under 1.5 goals before (7/4 currently), and either godin or ramos 1st goalscorer (18s and 20s just now). Dont think there will be many goals and could be decided by a set piece. Cue a 6-6 draw

I have no hope of it coming in tonight, but will do the under/over in the first half as usual....that's if a price for under 3.5 comes up...if not, then I do like the idea of big Ramos to score anytime.

Betfair have given me a 10er free bet for tonight so that will be on a 0-0 draw at 11/2. I will stick the prematch bet on an over 0.5 match goals then maybe pick a decent prices anytime scorer as the match unfolds

Every time this offer is on, the same people make the same comments about the T&C's.

I've always broken them, on every single offer, I've scooped various amounts in this time, biggest being £350.

If you use bet365 regularly, you'll be absolutely fine, which ever way you do it. Im gonna take a safe £20-30 tonight, then off set that against some larger request a bets on skybet.

Every time this offer is on, the same people make the same comments about the T&C's.

I've always broken them, on every single offer, I've scooped various amounts in this time, biggest being £350.

If you use bet365 regularly, you'll be absolutely fine, which ever way you do it. Im gonna take a safe £20-30 tonight, then off set that against some larger request a bets on skybet.

Tbf the worst I've heard is people being barred from these offers in future. I just find it easy to avoid breaking them with the bets I want to put.

I don't have a clue what I am going to do yet.

Ramos anytime 8/1 appeals to me because of his threat from set pieces but I can see it going all the way to Extra Time and maybe even penalties. Not going in with big stakes and I think it will be a score draw but not a goal fest so £5 on 1-1 won't get me much of a return. I like to be greedy.

Both teams are 10/1 to win it on penalties. 11/1 Madrid in ET 14/1 Atletico in ET. The last time Atletico ran their legs off defending a 1 goal lead then Madrid snatched a goal right at the end to take it into ET and Atletico couldn't handle it. Atletico did waste a sub that night when they risked Costa and he went off injured after about 10 minutes.

Did u go for Ramos?!!