Free Money

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I came on to say the same thing ... and ask if I'm being a bit dense!?

You can't lose right ?

City are 1.4 and double chance Draw/United is 3.0 !?

Strictly according to the rules you should leave a chance of losing, When  it was a £50 limit I used to leave the option of 0-0 out and cover it with another bookie. Don't think they bother checking though. Now my limit is down to £10 I'm not so careful about covering the bets and guaranteeing no loss. Also beware on the inplay odds dropping significantly just after kick off.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Strictly according to the rules you should leave a chance of losing, When  it was a £50 limit I used to leave the option of 0-0 out and cover it with another bookie. Don't think they bother checking though. Now my limit is down to £10 I'm not so careful about covering the bets and guaranteeing no loss. Also beware on the inplay odds dropping significantly just after kick off.

Cheers.

Do limits vary!? yours is a tenner but mine is £5!?

2 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Cheers.

Do limits vary!? yours is a tenner but mine is £5!?

Yeah, in the good old days it used to be £50 for everyone. You're probably a more careful gambler than me but I've never figured out how they decide. Some on here get £25. 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yeah, in the good old days it used to be £50 for everyone. You're probably a more careful gambler than me but I've never figured out how they decide. Some on here get £25. 

Since I opened my account with them back in the Summer I'm  a massive £12 in profit.

Held off posting that as Sheff Utd had a penalty and I've got a tenner on them tonight ... they missed it <_<

1 minute ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Since I opened my account with them back in the Summer I'm  a massive £12 in profit.

Held off posting that as Sheff Utd had a penalty and I've got a tenner on them tonight ... they missed it <_<

Got Draw No Bet on Wednesday at 4/1. Derbies can go unexpectedly was my probably illogical theory. And Utd have lost 2 of their last 4, against decent opposition admittedly.  

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Got Draw No Bet on Wednesday at 4/1. Derbies can go unexpectedly was my probably illogical theory. And Utd have lost 2 of their last 4, against decent opposition admittedly.  

It's the most one-sided game I've seen all season ... no doubt Wednesday will sneak up the pitch and feckin steal it :P

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

It's the most one-sided game I've seen all season ... no doubt Wednesday will sneak up the pitch and feckin steal it :P

Fucking tippy-tappy John Hughes style frustrating pish from Utd. Needed the big punt up and over the top every now and then.

I'm done with the Championship :P

On 09/11/2018 at 15:00, welshbairn said:

Bet365 doing the free in play bet thing for the Manchester derby on Sunday.

@Ned Nederlander

Cheers, took City to win and covered the draw and Utd with the free bet, was guaranteed ether a £2 or a £5 profit,

Happy with the £2, it's me against the bookie after all and I'll take every penny - hopefully I'll still get the offer next month :unsure2:

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Whitburn v Carnoustie  ERSJFA Superleague

Mc Bookie (Online)   H 11/4 D 5/1 A 4/9

Ladbrokes (Totally Scotland Coupon in shops)  H 8/11 D 7/2  A 2/1

McBookie  £40 on whitburn  &  £25 on draw, Ladbrokes £50 on Carnoustie

Stake £115 Return £150 for Free Money return of 30%

My limits on McBookie are rather good (high) so plenty opportunities if your quick.

They will change prices because of the software and any surge of bets.

Ladbrokes coupon should hold steady.

Edited by superbigal

My limits on McBookie are rather good (high) so plenty opportunities if your quick.
Great spot mate. Popped into Ladbrokes on my way home and mcbookie still have those odds.

I doubled your stakes so a guaranteed £70 profit.

Do these things pop up often with lower league football? Any danger the bookies wouldn't pay out?

Great spot mate. Popped into Ladbrokes on my way home and mcbookie still have those odds.

I doubled your stakes so a guaranteed £70 profit.

Do these things pop up often with lower league football? Any danger the bookies wouldn't pay out?
Happen fairly often with the Scottish non league. Your not cheating anyone and no palpable errors. Just difference of opinion.

23 hours ago, superbigal said:

Looks like Ladbrokes called it right, Whitburn won 2-1.