Free Money

got it

using my corals account again and 50 quid bets, these are HT results

bayern pre match on corals at 6/4 currently

draw pre match on 365 at 7/5 currently

arsenal in play at 3/1 currently

minimum profit is 20 quid if my maths is right, maximum is arsenal win for 200 profit

I'm not seeing Bayern as odds against anywhere.

I'm going on Clyde SI's outlay of £50 on under 3.5 1st half goals pre match and £50 on over 2.5 1st half goals in play.

2 goals or under gets £51.50 back plus my £50 in play - £1.50 profit

3 goals exactly returns £275 and £51.50 as both bets will come in. - £226.50 profit.

More than three gives £275 but I lose out on my £50 pre match stake. So £175 profit.

Edited by djchapsticks

I'm not seeing Bayern as odds against anywhere.

I'm going on Clyde SI's outlay of £50 on under 3.5 1st half goals pre match and £50 on over 2.5 1st half goals in play.

2 goals or under gets £51.50 back plus my £50 in play - £1.50 profit

3 goals exactly returns £275 and £51.50 as both bets will come in. - £226.50 profit.

More than three gives £275 but I lose out on my £50 pre match stake. So £175 profit.

365 have bayern at HT 7/5, same for the draw and arsenal 3/1 to be winning at HT

odds will well change on tuesday morning, but at least its a start

got another one lined up

under 1.5 first half goals pre match at 8/15

BTTS first half in play at 11/4

minimum profit is 26.66

maximum is 87.50

365 have bayern at HT 7/5, same for the draw and arsenal 3/1 to be winning at HT

got another one lined up

minimum profit is 26.66

maximum is 87.50

I didn't see you saying HT. I get you.

The over 0.5 goals and 0-0 bet is a good one in terms of odds (14/1). Unfortunately, I can't envisage any situation in which these two sides will cancel one another out.

got another one lined up

minimum profit is 26.66

maximum is 87.50

Surely a team winning 2-0 or 3-0 at half time would f**k this completely?

£50 placed on under 3.5 first half goals @1/33.

Other £50 going on over 2.5 first half goals @9/2 (as it stands) at kick off tomorrow.

Same from me, but will probably give it a couple of minutes for it to go to 5/1.

Was swithering on over 3.5, but that's greedy

The way I see it, it's "nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm getting paid £1.50 to have a crack at a 9/2 shot. Not really interested in winning 27 quid on a throwaway bet.

Oh, remember you can cash out your under 3.5 any time after the 3rd goal goes in......

Oh yeah, because obviously the over 2.5 in-play bet will have won anyway so you don't have to worry about having it refunded, of course!

I was swaying on over 5.5 match goals at 8/1 and under 6.5 at 1/50 but I agree, it's greedy. I probably won't wait for the price to climb to 5/1 either on the off-chance there's an early, early goal.

Bit concerned about this in the T&Cs:

Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

Should we be leaving some risk of a small loss and covering it with a bet with another bookie?

Just in case Bet365 start getting shirty over guaranteed profit bets I've put a free fiver on 0-0 with another bookie at 14/1, over 0.5 goals at 1/25 pre game bet and will go for Bayern/Arsenal in a half time/fulltime bet in play at 28/1. £15 profit with 0-0, £1452 if Bayern/Arsenal comes about, and £3 loss (out of the free £5) if anything else happens.

I was looking at :

£50 pre match BTTS FH No 1/4 Returns £62.50

£50 inplay BTTS FH Yes 11/4 Returns £187.00

So minimum profit £12.50, maximum £137

Unless I'm not doing it right? :unsure:

Maximum is £87 profit as you'll lose your £50 pre-match stake if the in play bet wins.

Just in case Bet365 start getting shirty over guaranteed profit bets I've put a free fiver on 0-0 with another bookie at 14/1, over 0.5 goals at 1/25 pre game bet and will go for Bayern/Arsenal in a half time/fulltime bet in play at 28/1. £15 profit with 0-0, £1452 if Bayern/Arsenal comes about, and £3 loss (out of the free £5) if anything else happens.

Think I might go for the opposite, Arsenal/Bayern.

Bit concerned about this in the T&Cs:

Should we be leaving some risk of a small loss and covering it with a bet with another bookie?

Apparently it's always been there and bet365 don't enforce it too strictly. Think they'd be more likely to enforce something as obviously covering as over 2.5 under 2.5.

Over 2.5 under 3.5 at least gives the illusion of two different bets. As does over 0.5 and 0-0 correct score.